*Draft 2* The tests.....and more?......

Diesel P.O.V

So where do I start a lot! has been happening these days I am finely 19, Akaashi & Bokuto had fun at the party haha and thy went on a date but the most wonderful thing is they are dating officially so The ship has sailed!! my people the hip has fucking sailed finely. Never less they do make a very cute couple but if Bokuto hurts Akaashi in anyway to the point he is crying me and Laser are gonna crush his fucking skull. Oh and about Laser...he is acting weird....very very weird it's like he's not himself these days. And let me tell you I know him longer than Akaashi does so yeah I know what he's like in general. I ignore the thing about Laser and think about something else the flipping tests!! like can school get even worse....

** just to clear things out The guys are back in school now and the tests are beginning there is no zero for now in the chapters so yeah that's all**

Like school is already living hell with all the work we have to do like give me a break I need a nap at least. But ah well I am the smartest from our gang so and by our gang I mean Akaashi Laser Bokuto and me. And if you haven't already found out what in general we are then ill tell you. Me I am the Handsome sassy innocent smart one, Laser is the stupid cute but dirty minded, Akaashi is the shy funny and also innocent one like me and last but not least Bokuto is the comedian sassy and loudest of us all. But that's not all we all have one thing in common like all people we have our spirit animal mine is a wolf omega Laser's is a wolf alpha and as you all might have guessed Akaashi and Bokuto are both owls but we can actually turn into them and are named differently I am named Kodiak, Laser is called Alex or should I say Alpha Alex, Akaashi is called Hasuke and Bokuto is Apollo. That's all that I had to let you guys know so now wish me luck for the tests and if I do well.....

*lunch: after exams*

"Hey guys how did your exams go" I ask while walking over to the immortals table where Akaashi and Bokuto were well umm.. lets say eating each others faces out I you know what I mean. They don't hear me while I sit down so I clear my throat to get their attention and to my success they did look at me both of them looking like I just embarrassed the hell out of them haha. "U-Umm yeah they w-went great" Akaashi shutters while covering his face with...Omg!! Bokuto's jacket awww how cute. " right....so do you guys know why Laser is acting... weird" I ask stuffing my face with pizza that smelled amazing!!. " No actually" Bokuto replies while smirking in Akaashi's direction with a look on his face which says ' you know why so tell him' but Akaashi just stuffs his own face with curry & rice ha..ha ha. I glare at them before hearing footsteps coming our way and yes because I am a wolf I can hear better than normal humans so that's how I can hear them while all of these people talk. I look up over to where the sound is coming from and see the one and only Laser himself. "Hey guys h-how have you all been" he shutters a little when he glances in my direction hmm.....I look at Akaashi and Bokuto to see them smiling at him as if wishing him luck in..some kind of way. "We are all great Laser and how are you oh and what do you have in your bag.?" Akaashi replies to Laser's question still smiling like that cat from Alice and the wonderland. "oh this is for someone" Laser blushed while sa-Wait hold your horses!! did Laser just blush!!. I look up at Laser in shock and chuckle at him but all he does is glares at Akaashi not me....hmm I wonder why...

* outside of school *

"Hey guys you all want to come over to mine play some games watch movies what do you think" Laser excitedly says while jumping up and down around us. " Sure Ill go what about you guys" Bokuto says while turning around facing me and Akaashi but with puppy eyes that can make you melt when he was looking at Akaashi aww. "Yeah sure we're all going then" me and Akaashi say in unison but look at each other with serious faces until we burst into an eruption of laughter. Laser and Bokuto just stand there looking dumbfounded at what just happened but shake it if while walking over to Laser's car and driving to his.

*12 noon*

By now we have watched 2 movie a animated one and a flipping horror so basically we watched The lion king and The boy. I was scared a shit while watching the boy that I hugged Laser and cried with fear that the stupid doll is coming for me. But all he done was chuckle and rub my back until I calmed down..

Laser P.O.V

When Diesel calmed down I thought it was the best time to tell him. " Diesel I have something for you" I say calmly trying not to shutter while taking a brand new Manga and a figure from it out of my bag. As I hand him the things his eyes are wide open and filled with joy but a little confusion too. " I love them but what are they for?" he asks while stepping a little closer to me which makes me a little warm inside. " W-Well you see I have had been having this feeling well no these feelings for you for a while and well I just wanted to say that I l-like you Diesel and I was hoping that if you would like to be my b-"Yes" he sad cutting me off. I look at him in disbelief like I just heard him say totally the wrong thing. "Did you say yes?" I ask not believing him "yes I did say yes" Diesel chuckles while coming up to me to hug me while I just hug back with butterflies in my stomach. He pulls back in time when Akaashi and Bokuto walk in from the kitchen with drinks and popcorn one for each if us. " did you do it did you do it is the ship real please say it is" Both of the owls say jumping up and down but placing the stuff down before they did. I laugh at what they are doing and tell them why happened. They die from the Cuteness and go back for the stuff before putting on a movie. "guys I'm going for a run ill be back in a second" I shout out to them before turning into my wolf form and sprint for the woods. My fur is a dark brown but from my bottom jaw to under my tail and my paws it is a lighter brown, my eyes yellow and scars over the left one. I speed my way never hitting a tree until I see Kiyo in his wolf form running to me. His fur is nearly like mine but his is dark grey and then there is lighter grey with brown eyes. ' Hey Kiyo you hunting' I say to him through my mind yes we wolves talk through minds not only mates but if I'm in any way related to another wolf then I am talk to then through my mind at anytime. 'yeah you wanna join' he asks and I just nod my head before sprinting with him deeper into the forest.....

So..hey! now this is flipping cool now Laser doesn't have to third wheel Akaashi and Bokuto anytime soon. Ha ha. But anyway do you like the choice of animals they can turn into or did they not seem too good ? Anyways ole you liked if

Till next chapter my minions xx- Lucas/Masterchu17