Death......

Akaashi P.O.V

**Two months later**

He's still not awake. It has been over 2 months now and he's still out. Diesel hasn't been communicating with anyone. And me and Bokuto well umm.....where do I start we have been arguing a lot lately and the thing that broke me most was that he cut (self-harmed) like I cried when I seem his marks. I have realized that I have been getting this weird feeling when he does something or when he's close to me. I think I-I like him. That's it I like him. The butterflies I get when he whispers to me or hugs me or touches me in any way. Not dirty way. The feeling of safeness when I'm with him. But now that I do like him the question is does he like me back ?....and Laser can't fanboy over this that's the worst part. " A-Akaashi the hospital t-they called to tell us Laser is a-awake.......kind of" I get brought back from my thoughts by Diesel"U-Umm okay so you want to go see him now or......"NOW!!!!!" I hear this time Diesel and Bokuto shouting. I stand up to get outside but before I can Bokuto and Diesel drags me out the door to Bokuto's Ferrari I bought him *blushes* I cover my face before they can see me and I sit at the back looking out the window. I hope Laser's okay......

Laser P.O.V

I have been in a coma for 2 months so I thought I would try harder to fully wake up. I move my arm's and a few noises and voices go around the room. " Come on Lucas your nearly awake try harder" I hear a male voice I think my doctor?? I don't know. I open my eyes and all I see is light and then a few people appear. "Lucas your awake now so I can tell you what we had to do to help you kind of wake up quicker before you....died" okay and what is it??" I ask confused to why I feel I little pain on my leg and arm." well you see we had to remove your leg and arm so you didn't have to lose more blood and die so we gave you a robot arm and leg so now you are stronger and we did call your friends to come and see you by the way"I look at him like he just flipping told me I got a robot arm and leg......Oh wait he did tell me that awesome I'm half robot half human fear me bitches haha. " Okay and an u walk or move any of them" I ask because I feel very like let's say hungry thirsty and I need the gym I have been always at the gym and now I'm in hospital lying 2 months out I'm probably fat by now. Oh wait I haven't ate anything haha oh well. "Yes you can move"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in" I say sounding sexy and fierce. But who comes in I am not surprised haha. Akaashi Bokuto and of course Diesel. " OMG YOUR AWAKE FINELY WE WERE DYING WITHOUT YOU" Akaashi shouts making me cover my ears and whine like a sad puppy. For a while they asked how was I and about my robot arm and leg. we talked and talked until I heard another knock and this time it was my step-parents. Skyla and Enoch. Enoch is a business man that is rich as hell he owns a lot of companies, factories, hotels, bars, nightclubs anything you can imagine ad Skyla is a vet she always loved animals so he got the Job. We had some food later cause they brought us pizza ah thy know me so well.

Well well well Akaashi finely realized his feelings for Bokuto what do you think will come next huh? And do you like Laser's new arm and a leg haha?? anyway, hope you liked it

Till next chapter my minion's xx- Lucas/Masterchu17