..Beach..!

Laser P.O.V

Diesel decided we all go to the beach today not because it's sunny but because he felt like it and as always we agreed to go. Walking, running and laughing about shit all we did on the way there, and by shit, I mean random stuff we thought of and started talking about which could have had made us laugh or even cringe. As we get out of my car I walk over to the back and grab the drinks, food, coal, grill, blankets, buckets and some shovels in case buckets aren't enough for digging shit up. As Bokuto walks over to me grabbing some of the things helping me onto the sand with Diesel running to the water in his shorts....well I think they are swimming shorts actually. Staring at his ass as he ran I nearly tripped while walking behind Bokuto, I sighed taking a deep breath before standing the grill down throwing the coal inside placing some steaks and other types of meats onto the grill the smoke flowing in the air making me cough a little as I looked around at all the children and people walking and playing around either in the water or on the sand. I run a hand through my hair slowly as I lean down taking my shoes off before quite quickly walking to Bokuto "Eh Mate look at the grill would ya...And don't make the meat be coal" I say as I pass by him and keep walking to the water where both Akaashi and Diesel were splashing around. 

"THERE'S A SHARK COMING FOR DA BOOTY RUN BITCHES RUN!!" I stop in my track and look at the direct the shouting came from and as I looked at Akaashi he was laughing his owl head off with Diesel running around in a circle waving his hands up in the air like mad while laughing. Smiling I walked back up over to Bokuto him standing at the grill flipping the meat upside down and back up again as if he was a robot commanded to do only that. "Mate you know you can leave them for a while...and then flip it.." I say lying down onto one of the blankets leaning up to take my shirt off all my tattoos, scars, and bruises showing as I lie back down wincing from a slight pain on my back.

"Ohhh Lukey Bear! I have been wondering where you might have been all this time" Zero said out of nowhere as I opened my eyes to see him walking straight over to me and Bokuto with a smirk on his face. I got up quickly brushing myself off looking over at him in disbelief or possibly dreaming from all the medicine I took the night before and fell asleep. As he walked over to me his face inches away from mine I backed away "Ummm...Zero hey I never thought I'd see you..especially now...and here" I say rubbing my neck taking a giant step back away from him trying not to make any eye contact. But as I look over at Diesel I see.....

To be continued......

Well hello, my minions how have you all been and other shit?? well I know I have been shit so thanks but anyway, as I said in the last chapter of the book soon coming to an end well I will write a couple more chapters until the full on editing of this book, but until that time comes i hope you liked it and if you did VITE, COMMENT, SHARE and as always stay positive. 

Till next chapter my minions xx - Lucas/Masterchu17