Angering Luna Nikita

The full moon was bright and high in the sky casting a magical glow on the lawn. The light reflected off the water that flowed through the fountain nearby and a slight breeze rustled the leaves of the trees nearby. The light brown wolf with bright caramel eyes that shone in the glow of the moonlight looked from the fountain, then to the pretty, neatly trimmed rows of flowers then to moon. He placed his head down on his paws and let out a sigh feeling a sense of relief sweep over him.

Things had been great. Never mind the glares of disgust he would receive from his sister and father, but not even that could spoil his mood. They hadn't dared to come within five yards of him mostly because Jason and his mother were always close by.

Kian closed his eyes loving the feeling of the slight breeze that blew ruffling his fur as it went. The silence of the night was just right and it felt as though the silence outside around him seemed to connect with his soul because he felt so at peace, it made his lashes flutter sleepily.

Expelling a deep breath, Kian slowly drifted off to sleep.

*********

The light brown wolf's ears twitched at the sound of light footfalls approaching him. It seemed as if whatever or whoever was approaching saw his ears twitching because they stopped moving. A few minutes passed before the footfalls began again and so, to ensure whether the person approaching was friend or foe, Kian kept his head down but sniffed the air.

His eyes shot open and he saw red when he caught the scent.

Bradley.

What did the asshole want now? Did he want more of what he got last summer? Over his dead body. It had been a full three weeks since his mother threatened his father over him getting hurt and no one had tried to spoil the peace he felt. In the three weeks he'd been left alone in peace, his mother and Jason had been helping him tremendously.

He'd confided in them and told them everything; his feelings, what Bradley had done and so on. They'd been excellent in helping him and Kian had actually become stronger. Also, in part due to Fang and Riley, those two had also taught him to be strong and stick up for himself. Then there was Nate who'd been helping him get better since they'd first met. He just hadn't realized it until this summer.

If Bradley wanted to molest him again, he'd have to kill the sub first. Kian would not let him get his way. He'd spent too long being everyone's whipping boy; he wanted peace.

He had it and no perverted, psychologically messed up three-headed toad was going to take it away from him.

Swiftly, Kian got to his and turned to face Bradley whilst taking on a predatory stance. He bared his fangs as his growling intensified. Bradley stepped back in shock but then, a smirk curved his lips and he held his hands up as if motioning for the sub to calm down.

"Calm down Kian; I only want to talk." Bradley said his smirk teasing.

"Then why sneak up on me asshole?" Kian barked angrily. When Bradley took a step closer, Kian took one step back.

"I thought you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you."

"So what, you thought you could get a better chance of molesting me you sick prick!"

"No one's around..." Bradley replied and before Kian realized what was about to happen, the dominant boy shifted into his werewolf form, his clothes shredding in the process and began charging toward the smaller wolf mid-transformation. Kian's eyes widened not because he was afraid of Bradley or because of what he knew Bradley intended to do.