Where We Belong

2 weeks later

"Nate, what are doing?" Kian asked taking his eyes off the novel he was reading and turning his head to the side so that he could see his mate. The two sat in the middle of the bed with Kian trapped between the dominant's legs. Nate's arms were wrapped around his mate's slender waist.

The sub had been engrossed in his novel and it's only when he broke his focus for a split second to turn the page, did he realize that the collar of his t-shirt was shifted to one side and practically falling off his right shoulder. He hadn't paid attention to it much since his mate had so easily and sneakily pushed it aside and began nibbling on the smaller boy's neck and shoulder.

"Hmm...?" the larger boy murmured kissing the smaller boy's shoulder again.

"What are you doing?" the sub retorted repeating his question.

"Admiring how soft your skin is for a boy." He replied tightening his arms around the sub's waist and burying his nose in the crook of his neck. The smaller boy chuckled and shook his head.

"You're silly."

"Only for you, babe." The dominant replied though it came out muffled since his face was buried in the crook of the sub's neck. Kian's chuckle came to halt as a pleasurable shiver ran down his spine at the deep rumble of his mate's voice that vibrated through his body. He always thought Nate had a nice voice but he didn't think the man could arouse him with only speaking.

No, it wasn't just the way he spoke. It wasn't just the fact that his voice was deep and pleasant to listen to. It was the way he was holding him; his arms enveloping the smaller boy cocooning him. His hold wasn't rough and controlling; it was gentle and sweet. The dominant raised his head then pressed his lips against the sub's shoulder, his right hand moving from his waist and moving to massage the smaller boy's bicep.

The sub bit his lip to stop himself from moaning when the dominant's teeth teased at the smaller boy's flesh; an action that left the areas of skin tingling and wanting more. Voluntarily, though unconsciously, the sub tilted his head to the side exposing his neck to his mate. He placed the book off to the side and leaned his body against his mate.

Suddenly, Nate stopping his teasing and chuckled. "I can sense your arousal, Kian. If you wanted me that much, all you had to do was say so." The dominant teased earning a scowl from the sub.

"Shut up." He muttered in response showing his displeasure over his mate's sexual teasing and comments. But he was right though. The sub was aroused and he wanted Nate...in a sexual way. But more than that, he wanted Nate to mark him and vice versa. He wanted to sport a mark that showed he was Nate's and he wanted the dominant to carry a mark that showed to belonged to the sub and no one else.

He wanted them to become one. "Nate?" the sub called. The dominant rested his chin against the sub's shoulder and hummed in response.

"Mark me." The sub said once he had Nate's attention. The dominant sat back leaning against the headboard, his eyes wide with surprise. The sub turned around so that his body and face was facing his mate.

"What?" the dominant asked just wanting to clarify that he'd heard right and wasn't hallucinating.

"Mark me; I want to become one with you. After what happened, I don't want to lose you again." The sub replied holding his hands out and placing them over his mate's left hand. "You've been saying how much you love me these past few weeks and I haven't once said it back...well not in those exact words. I do love you Nate and I want to show you that even if it doesn't justify the way I really I feel about you-"