010📌

《Any Ideas for this story. Comment them and when I choose some, I'll write it and give you credit bc it's your idea, not mine》
_______________

"I still don't understand, how could Shadowhunters be than what you call mundanes," Clary asked as she walked in. "Because we protect humans," Isabelle said.

 Clary scoff before turning to look at her. "You're right, humans. You protect humans, you left Simon all alone in the van" Alec sighed as he sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. Everest was missing and for reasons unknown to him, it shook him with worry for the white-haired fray. "Great job guys, you rock."

"There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense" Alec came back at her anger written all over his face. "Alec," Isabelle said. "Not now"

"Look, they won't do anything to Simon or Everest. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and they think you have it" Jace said making Clary's attention. "But why do they think that, why does anyone think that. What, my mom lies to me my entire life, except 'oh, by the way, there's this magic cup hid in like the planet bongo but don't tell anyone" she snapped. She breathes in. "What am I suppose to do now"

"We have to report to the Clave," Alec said.

 "Great" Jace mumbled.

 "They have to know what we learned about Valentine" Clary sighed. 

"What that he's our father. Great, fine. Tell them, what good does that do Simon and Everest" she said as she stared at him with a fierce look in her eyes.

 "Clary, it's all connected. The Vamps want the cup" Jace cut in. 

"Why, it makes new Shadowhunters" she questioned. 

"Nobody wants Valentine to forming an army loyal to himself," Alec said starring at her with a glare. "Plus, it controls demons" Isabelle added.

"They'll propose a trade. Simon and Everest for the cup" Jace said.

 "So, Vampires would trade Simon and Everest for the cup and Valentine would trade my mother for the cup. Either way, I lose someone I love" both Jace and Isabelle looked away. "What if I just toss it in the air and let them fight it out among themselves" she mumbled. Alec glared at her. "So this doesn't matter to you"

"Yes, Of course, it matters" she snapped. "Listen, when you saved our lives, I put my trust in you and Everest put his trust in Alec" Alec shifted when she looked at him. He frowned. Everest trusted him. he trusted him and Alec has no idea as to why. Alec shook his head slightly, confusion clear in his mind and face. "Now I need you to put your trust in me. I can't turn into what you are overnight" she said. 

"It's true, they were raised as mundanes," Isabelle said. "What are you, her spokesman now," Alec said. "I don't need a spokesman, I need a plan," she said as she walked away.

×××

"Hello" Simon shouted as he banged the locked door. "Anyone, I'm just an accounting student. I have no value to anyone and...and I barely saw your faces. If you let me go, I couldn't even identify you..." Simon turned around and mumbled to himself. Everest stared at him from his position against the wall. "Who would believe me. I didn't even know you guys never existed until yesterday." Simon shouted. Everest groaned as he held his head. "Shut up"

Simon went back to the door. "Is anyone there?" he asked looking through. He gasped and stepped back as the door open. The vampire entered the room. Everest stood up quickly. "If your goal was to scare the crap out of me. Mission accomplished" he said.

 "Stop talking to the dead, Simon" Everest said as he pulled Simon behind him. The vampire closed the door. "And as far as I'm concerned, you can have it out with those Shadowhunters especially the blonde one" he continued as Everest and he backed up. "Simon, stoop," Everest snapped. Simon moved away. "You don't need us"

"On the contrary, I do," he said baring his fangs as them.

×××

Everest huffed as he was pushed into a room. "So how does this end" Simon asked. "Do I...do I get out of here or what" The vampire chuckled. "Your answer to that is above my pay grade," he said. "Pay grade? They pay vampires" Simon said. Everest stood next to him feeling his fear. "Let's just say, we invest early and often," he said. Everest scoff. Simon hit himself on the elbow. "Sit down. Why won't you sit" he said.

"I really hate fidgeting" Simon look up at him as he walked around. "I'm just, just looking," he said. "For a way out" he questioned. "There isn't one" Everest glared at him. Everest blocked them out as he walked around looking through everything. He stopped when he saw a knife. He took it out of the glass box. He turned around quickly and threw the knife at the vampire. It embedded itself in his chest. "Oh my god," Simon said. 

The vampire pulled it out with a laugh. "Oh please," he chuckled as Simon ran to the other side of the room but Everest stood still, staring directly at him. He has a calm exterior but his insides are on fire and fear was the gasoline. "Honestly, I just got this jacket" Everest cut him off. 

"Then go steal another one, bloodsucker" he snapped. 

The vampire smiled at him sarcastically containing his anger. "There's no way out, you're a hostage so accept it"

"We're a hostage, that means you wouldn't kill us, yeah," Simon said. The vampire was about to say something but was cut off by a woman's voice. "Won't kill you, who said that. Raphael" she walked into the room. Dark hair on each side of her neck. A black lace dress that ended at her knees and dark makeup that would make his mother scream If she saw that on Clary. She walked up to Everest. "Oh look, how sweet. You're bleeding" Everest froze at the closeness. She brought her hand up to his cut but he grabbed it. "Sorry to disappoint you but it's called being human and I'm gay, maybe never" he hissed looking down at her.

 "I'm so looking forward to getting to know you both," she said as Everest stared her down.

_____________

GUESS WHAT, SHOW BOX IS WORKING, FOR NOW, I GUESS.

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHARTER

SEE YA

PEACE OUT ANGLES

LOVE YOU

okay, I'll go now. bYE.

•|Carla|•