012📌

GUESS WHO'S BACK??? IM BACK, THAT'S RIGHT IM BACK YAYYYY. I MISSED YOU AND THIS STORY.
____________

"Mom"

"They wont be a child forever Jocelyn"

"But for now, I don't want them part of this world" Images of a rope being tied flashed through Everest mind as he shuffled around on the bed. Images of something he's never seen overwhelmed his mind, the pain at the back of his head seem to travel under his skull, almost as if it was sparking every and any memory that had once been there. He groaned as he gripped the sheets tightly.

A man with blue smoke in his hands appeared. His eyes glowing bright, cat-like pupils staring back at him.

He gasped as he shot up on the bed, feeling breathless as his brain pounded against his skull. "Everest" Alec whispered, holding his shoulders to steady him. Everest looked at him wide-eyed. "I'm here, Everest. You're safe" Alec whispered gently. "Alec" Everest said breathing heavily. Alec stared at him.

Alec wasn't confused about a lot of things but he was so terribly confused about his reaction to the boy in front of him. His need to keep him safe. It was one of the reasons why he was here, in his room, sitting on the edge of Everest's bed telling him that he was here and that he was safe.

"Nightmare" Alec asked, bring his hand back to his side. Everest nodded sitting upright. 

"I was strapped to something, me and Clary. My mom was there, telling him to protect us than he hand glowed and my head started to burn, it felt like I was being set on fire" he explained rubbing his head.

"Memories. They seem to be resurfacing by force. That man you saw was a warlock, taking your memories" Alec said looking him over. "But I was young, why take my memories. I must have seen something. She kept telling him that she didn't want us part of this world" Everest sighed rubbing his eyes.

"She was talking about the shadow world," Alec said. Everest stared at him before nodding.

Everest sighed in frustration. "honestly, I don't know. All I know is I have to get my memories back." he took Alec's hand in his. The action surprised Alec, it was foreign and warm but he didn't pull away. Everest looks at him, his stare heavy on Alec. "I need to know who I really am. Maybe I saw where my mother hid the cup and if I could just remember, I could save her" Alec stared at him, his look just as heavy, seeing the desperation and worry for his mother.

"I want to put this all behind me. But I don't know your world. I don't know where to even begin looking" Everest stared at him. Alec nodded. "It's a good thing, I do" Everest smiled. "Okay, let's start with what we already know," Alec said. "Okay, We know that dreams are remnants of memories. My mom was in my nightmare with this warlock"

"This warlock, have you seen him before," Alec asked. Everest rubbed his forehead with both his hands, trying to think without the big headache in the way. "I don't know..." Sudden flashes of the man appeared in his head. Of all the times, he had wiped their memories. In each, different clothing but the same hand movement and same glowing cat eyes stared back at him. He winces at the pain it brought. "Everest" Alex questioned. 

"Yeah, I've seen him at the club. I bumped into and it was like he knew me, now I know why."

"Because he did know you." Everest nodded.

 "My mom, she called him Magnus"

"Magnus Bane," Alec asked. Everest looked at him with surprise. "Maybe. Why, do you know him" Everest asked. "Sort of, never meet him but he's the high warlock of Brooklyn" Everest smiled, excitement clear on his face. "Alec, Alec. You're amazing" he said getting up and putting on a shirt. Alec became flustered at the sight. "Where are you going," he asked. "To tell Jace about Magnus Bane" Alec cleared his throat. "Right." Everest stood in front of him with a big smile.

"Alec" Everest said making the blue-eyed look back at him. Everest put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Thanks" he mumbled gently. Alec gave him a rare smile as he stared at him. Standing in front of him with his messy white hair, his green eyes staring back at him, shining brightly even if he had slight dark circles. To Alec, he looked like a beautiful disaster waiting to happen.

Alec cleared his throat as he looked away from the half-human in front of him. "You're welcome, Everest," he said. Everest smiled at him, giving him a kiss on his cheek before running out the room. Alec stood there frozen as he placed a hand on his cheek, smiling ever so gently.

Everest stopped for a moment in the hall, eyes wide open realizing what he just did. A blush evident in his face. "Fuck" he mumbled.

_________________________

Omg omg, he kissed Alec on the cheek.

Dude, I'm writing on a Tablet and it kept auto correcting Alec's name into Alex, do you know how frustrating is, Like what the hell is an Alex. (Teen Wolf lol)This is why I don't write on anything but my phone and computer.

A whole chapter with just Everwood, nice. (idk man, comment if you like it and if you dont, comment a possible ship name).

•|Carla|•