011📌

not edited

Okay first of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 9.8K READS. OMG. OMG. IM LITERALLY EXPLODING WITH HAPPINESS.

second of all PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "Safest Sounds" IM WORKING HARD ON IT AND REALLY TRYING TO GET IT GOING. I HAVE A FEW THINGS COMING UP FOR IT. I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE HOW REALLY LIKE IT, I GUESS.

Third of all PLEASE GO AND NOMINATE THIS FOR THE BEST ALEC FANFICTION, PLEASE. ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!

ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER. LOVE YOU.

________________

"Jace, over here" Alec called out from tombstones over. 

"Yeah, coming" He yelled back. "Are you gonna be alright" He asked Clary. "Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine" she said looking down. "I'm just...um" she breathed deeply. "Just give me a minute" she responded. "Okay" he said before walking away.

"Yeah," he asked standing in front of Alec. "We're crossing a line into Vamp territory," Alec said.

 "That's the point. Come on, Alec, cheer up. It's going to be fun" Jace said hitting his arm. 

"Damn it, Jace, just...think this through," Alec said frustration seeping into his tone. "You don't even like the guy. This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary" Jace stared at him in confusion. "What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us" he questioned. Jace scoff.

"Wow, um, there's so much in that, that was wrong, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear it," Jace said.

"That's the problem. You're not listening. Not to this or anything else I've said tonight," Alec said. " You don't even know this girl. Why do you trust her?" Jace sighed. 

"Is this about her being Valentine's daughter? Haven't we been through this?" Alec glanced away and sighed. "Alec, look at me. That's her brother out there." Alec stared at him. Everest was out there and he's been here not wanting to help. He felt guilty swirling around at the pit of his stomach. He didn't understand why or maybe he did, he just didn't accept the truth. "Everest all she got, along with Simon. If it were you out there, I'll go just as crazy. You can trust her, or not. I don't care. That's not my business but if you don't trust me..." Clary interrupted. 

"Jace! Alec! I think I found it! Mary Milligan"

***

"He didn't mean to throw that thing" Simon blabbed on. Everest rolled his eyes. "Of course, he did darling. That's what makes you so amusing" She said. "I don't find any of this amusing," The male vampire said. "Me neither. I can't say how sorry he is. I can pay to have the whole thing cleaned." The woman lifted her hand up and snapped her fingers. Simon stopped talking and froze. Everest glared at her. "What did you do" he snapped. The woman raised an eyebrow and snapped her fingers again. "Doesn't work," he said crossing his arms. "Why," she asked. He had no idea how and why but he wasn't going to tell her that. He raised his eyebrow in a mocking manner. "Wouldn't you like to know, darling" He hissed. She snapped her fingers again and in came two other vampires. "Lock him up," she said. Everest struggled as they held on to both of his arms. "What, no," he said. They shoved him roughly out the door.