*Secrets

Prologue

My name is Elouise Heart. You could say I was naïve. I was lost in a world which I was happy in thinking would never change. Well how wrong was I? I was popular and friends with everyone. Once again I thought this was how it would stay. In the space of two years everything changed. I saw life from a different light. It was anything but good but things can only get better. Right?

I am a werewolf. So I will tell you a bit about us. On your sixteenth birthday every wolf will shift for the first time and meet their wolf. At the age of 18, at the end of the year, there is a Mating Ball held. Every Werewolf that turns eighteen in that year will travel to a special mansion in Switzerland. We will go through a special ceremony.

First the Selecting Ceremony, which is where we will be placed into a group with people with a similar amount of power. One is always the highest power group to nine which is the lowest. Then there is a dinner where all the girls dine together, as boys and girls are separated from each other at the start. Third, the day after will be the Mating Ball. Each group will enter a huge ballroom onto a platform starting with the weakest first until the highest. Certain rituals will happen until we find our mate. We will then join the right pack after that night.

Werewolves live throughout the world but I live in the European Kingdom. In the European Kingdom there are nine separate packs. The strongest is the Star Light Pack based in France. This is followed by my pack the Blue Moon Pack based in the United Kingdom. This is followed by the Dark Moon Pack (Turkey), then the Crescent Moon Pack (Greece), then the Silver Moon Pack (Spain and Portugal), then the Green Trees Pack (Germany/Poland), the Eclipse Pack (Italy), the Dawn Pack (Czech Republic) and the Luminous Pack (Serbia).

Then we have a Royal Family who were chosen by the Moon Goddess thousands of years ago to rule over the Kingdom ensuring peace and safety to the Werewolves. The Moon Goddess granted them with the most power, the strongest, cleverest, fastest wolves with gifts. Each time different.

There are other wolf kingdoms. The North American Kingdom, The South American Kingdom, The Middle East Kingdom, the Asian Kingdom, the Australian and surrounding countries Kingdom, and the African Kingdom. Every aspect was properly structured in order to create order.

The current European Royals are made up of King Xavier, Queen Susanna, the twins, Prince Oliver and Princess Aliana. Prince Oliver will take over the kingdom two weeks after he finds his mate. They control a Royal Pack based in Switzerland and have the Royal Guard to protect them as well as the personal Royal Protectors. A special group of six guards who feel a personal connection/ bond to a particular royal. The Royals are the most powerful wolves in existence.

There are also one other special type of wolf. They are really rare that only one ever appears at a time. These are called Silver Hinted Wolves. The last Silver Hinted Wolf appeared over a thousand years ago. They are said to be placed on the Earth by the Goddess herself when a particular kingdom is in danger. They are there to foreshadow a turbulent time but are also key in changing it. They shift on their fourteenth birthday instead. They don't know why they have been placed or what the problem may be. They will just somehow be there to help. They are only just less powerful than a Royal. They live their first four years after their first shift pretending to be weak. They hide their shift and their wolf because they are vulnerable without a mate as until then they can't reach their full potential and can be vulnerable to attacks from unmated wolves who seek power. In the past, Silver Hinted Wolves have died having not hidden their secret.

So this is the world in which I live in. I wonder if you guess what I became. Yep, I became a Silver Hinted Wolf. My life changed drastically as I fought to hide my secret. Being a Silver Hinted Wolf is dangerous and scary and my life became hard. I just hope I can survive through it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So this is a story idea i am going with. This a prologue.

I just want to see what people think of the idea of it.

I have started writing bits and pieces of the story.

I won't be posting until I have finished my two other stories.

Please tell me your thoughts.

Vote if you like. Comment any ideas. Follow if you like.

Check out my other two stories, Birth Right and Divine Calling.