Chapter One

Chapter One:

Louis' POV

"Louis! I dont want you to go!" Lorina whinned as we walked through the airport.

"Lori! Its not my fault I have work!" I said back. "You could come with me, you know?"

"No, I can't. I need school. I graduate in two weeks," she replied.

"Flight 254 to London now boarding," the intercon person said into the speaker.

I sighed. "Well, thats my cue."

"Bye, Lou! I love you! I'll see you in a month when I'm able to finally go with you." Lorina said, kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, Lor, you need to meet the boys." I said. The lady-flight attendent, I think- told me I should get into the plane now. I pecked Lorina's cheek and hugged her. I grabbed my bags and started walking toward the plane. "I LOVE YOU LORINA!"

She laughed. "LOVE YOU TOO LOUIS!" I waved and got into the plane.

I found my seat and waited for take off. The plane ride consisted me playing on my phone, listening to music, and sleeping. I slept the rest of the flight and woke up when a flight attendent told me we landed.

----

I looked around and found Paul. I walked over to him and he led me to the car. We rode in the SUV wordlessly. When we arrived at our -me and the boys- flat I grabbed my stuff and entered.

I walked inside and saw Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Niall, Harry, and Eleanor sitting at the table. I dropped my stuff and hastily walked to the table and sat inbetween Zayn and Eleanor. Everyone seemed pissed. It was awfully quiet so I chose to break the tension. "Okay. What did I do this time?"

Everyone glared at me. Eleanor stood up and walked to the living room and marched back. She threw a magazine on the table. "What the fuck, Louis?! What's this?! Who's this?!" she spat. I picked up the magazine and looked at it. There was a picture of me and Lorina hugging on the cover. The headline was: IS LOUIS TOMLINSON CHEATING ON ELEANOR CALDER WITH THIS MYSTERY GIRL?! LOOK AT PAGE 27! I turned to that page and it had more pictures of us together. It showed us at Starbucks, us hugging, or kissing each others' cheeks.

I look up to see my fuming girlfriend. She shoved her iPhone into my face and it showed the pictures from the airport on Twitter. I look through her timeline and many people were saying how I'm a cheating bastard.

I looked at the headline of the magazine again and started laughing. I started to laugh so hard, no noise came out.

"How can you laugh at a time like this?!" Harry snapped.

I controlled myself and looked at Eleanor. "Babe, you-"

"Don't 'babe' me!" she snapped. "Why were you laughing?! You find this funny?! How?! Why would you-"

"El, El, El," I cut her off. "I'm not cheating on you." She looked like she was about to protest but I kept talking. "This girl-Lorina, that's her name- is my sister. Lorina is my twin sister. I am not cheating on you."

She looked at me with guilt and doubt in her eyes. "Wait," Zayn said, "Mate, you never talked about her. How do we know you're telling the truth?"

I tensed. "I, uhhh. I haven't talked to her since before my audition for the X Factor. We lost contact because she went to America. I can call her if you guys don't believe still."

"Go on, then." Danielle challenged, crossing her arms.

I took out my phone and dialed her number. It ran a few times before she picked up.

"Louis? What the hell do you want?! Its one in the bloody morning!" the lovely voice of my lovely twin sister rang through the dead silent room, awaiting proof.

"Nice to hear your voice too, sunshine." I said sarcastically.

"Louis, you better have a damn good reason why you woke me up. I fell asleep an hour ago. I had to study for a test that's in seven hours so YOUR REASON PEASANT!"

"She's sure like him" I heard Liam mutter.

I think she heard him because she said, "Am I on speaker? Who's there? Did you people know Louis used to pee on my mother's plants?" I turned red and everyone else was laughing. "Wait, let me guess. Your band and girlfriends are there, aren't they?"

"Yup! Now, I have a question I must ask."

"Yes, unicorns and zebras exist. No, I'm not a stripper or a rapist. The square root of 64 is 8." I snickered at her answers.

"None of those answer my question."

"Oh. Then what?"

"Are we dating?" I waited 5 seconds, counting, waiting for her to blow

"WHAT THE HELL! DATING?! ME AND YOU?! THATS FUCKING INCIST!" she started screaming. "YOUR MY BROTHER LOUIS! MY TWIN BROTHER! WHY WOULD I E- oh, sorry Bella. No, I'm not getting raped, I'm talking to my brother. Sorry Bella. Yeah okay." I could tell someone told her to shut up. She lowered her voice when speaking. "I can assure you guys that me and Louis aren't dating. We are siblings. Twins actually. I'm sure none of you had heard of me before. I met Harry on the X Factor but I'm sure he forgot. But I'm not dating anyone, let alone my brother. Louis, I'm going to sleep. Bye. Love ya." then the line went dead.

I looked at them and said "Told ya!"

.-.-.-.

okay so this is the beginning. trust me it will be weird and funny. please comment and vote. :)

**edit: 2/23/14 3:53 a.m.-- I lied^ there. This story took a horrid twist and I'm too lazy to fix it. I actually cringe at this. I'm so sorry.

Lelia xx