Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
Lorina's POV

I wake up every single damn day to attend school. College. UCLA. I'm studying art and music. I can sing. I mean, not like my brother, but I can still sing. We were taught the piano at the same time so I can play that. Same with a guitar and drums. I can play any guitar invented in this screwed up world. Today I am lucky my classes got cancelled for some random purpose. I have no fucking idea. At least I'm graduating in three weeks. I'm so excited! I can't wait till June 5th!

I live in an apartment in LA with one of my classmates, Bella. She's short but she got brains. She reads all fucking day. She have black hair and brown eyes. She always says how she wishes she had my natural chestnut brown hair. Its really curly that it gets on my nerves. Bella complains how she wished she had colored eyes like me. My eyes are a bluish greenish greyish color. "Very rare, very beautiful" my old science teacher said. Whatever.

As you can tell, I tend to swear a lot. I'm so not sorry. Swearing expresses what your feeling so I use it a lot. Trust me.

Bella left to go to her classes. I'm left alone and have no idea what to do. Its 1 pm. I can sleep forever if I can. But because of school and work, I can't.

Today is May 15. OH MY GOD! ITS CLARISSA'S BIRTHDAY! OH YEAH! I turned my room around trying to find my phone. I found it! It was on my pillow. Psshhh I knew that.

I dialed the number that is fresh in my mind and waited. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Hurry the fuck up Lelia. Ring. Ring. Rin-. "Hello?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARISSA! YOUR 21! YOUR FINALLY LEGAL!" I shouted into the phone. I heard a guy chuckling in the background. "JAMES, IF YOU GUYS DO ANY FUNNY BUISNESS WITHOUT PROTECTION AND MY BABY IS PREGNET I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS! USE FUCKING PROTECTION!"

"Oh god, Lori. Calm down. We're not having sex! Anyways thank you." she laughed.

"I'm just making sure."

"Okay. Yeah, whatever. Well I gotta go to work. Bye!" and the line went dead.

Well then!

I settled and started watching tv. NCIS was on. What? I love criminal shows.

It was almost over when my phone rang. I jumped to the sound of The Fray playing on my phone. I clutched my heart. I picked up my phone and check the caller id. "Louis, you interupted my beauty sleep and now your calling me twelve hours later. Can I help you?"

"What? Can't a brother call his twin sister after not hearing from her in like years?" I heard my brother ask.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, yeah, I guess. But your not one of those brothers so what do you want or what's the dare?"

"Does there have to be a rea- yeah, your right. Can you sing? Please? Please?"

"Um, no!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"I haven't sung since two months ago!"

"I don't care! You must sing! You love singing! Pick a bloody song and sing!"

"Oh for fucks sake!" I cleared my throat and thought of a song.

"Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all But you never give Should've known you was trouble From the first kiss Had your eyes wide open Why were they open? Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked 'Cause what you don't understand is... I'd catch a grenade for you Throw my hand on a blade for you I'd jump in front of a train for you You know I'd do anything for you Oh, I would go through all this pain Take a bullet straight through my brain Yes, I would die for you, baby But you won't do the same No, no, no, no

I heard silence. I sighed. "Happy now?"

"I still don't understand why I got signed and not you."

"If you could see me, I would be rolling my eyes. See you in three weeks. Bye." I hung up and fell asleep and the couch.

Louis' POV

"If you could see me, I would be rolling my eyes. See you in three weeks. Bye." Lorina hung up on me.

"Well, that was rude. Sure, hang up on my like that." I said sarcastically, even though she can hear me. "There, I showed you that my sister can sing."

"Can we see a picture or her?" Harry asked.

I nodded and looked through my phone. I found  a picture were she was looking a magazine and she was facing me. Her hair was in a pony with her hair curled. She was wearing a blue dress with flowers on it. "Here. Now, no checking out my sister." I said, as they took away my phone. They were all eye-raping her. "Okay. That's enough." I took my phone away.

"Who's older?"

"I am."

"What did she mean 'see you in three weeks'?" Liam asked.

"Uhmmmm, I'm going to her graduation. And she maybe, possibly coming on tour with us." I replied.

"What?!" my band mates shrieked.

"Relax. Simon is okay with it and its just in North America. She goes back to school on August 12."

"Okay then."

*-*-*-*-*

I updated! Yay! Tell me what you tink!

The plot of the story is interesting. Trust me. More interesting things are coming soon. *over-exaggerated wink*

**edit: 2/23/14 3:59 a.m. -- Ah! This is so terrible! I'm sorry you have to see this! I lied again too! Ugh

→i took my name out bc no. peace out motherfuggers←