Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Lorina's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently. I looked around the small café we were in. I waited for Louis to come out of the bathroom. I've been tapping my foot for a good five minutes.

"Will you stop?" Harry snapped. Someone was obviously on his man period. Or boy period.

"Geez, sorry! I have to pee!"

"Well I didn't ask." he snapped once again.

"What crawled in your pants and died?" I snapped at him

He glared at me and didn't respond. Harry turned to the wall and stared at it with a mad expression. His face turned curious and he looked back at me. Louis made his way next to me as he started to speak. "Lorina, when we first heard of you, you said we met at the X Factor. How?"

I rose my eyebrow at his sudden change of mood. I then started to play with the bracelets on my arm and smiled. "You don't remember?" he shook his head. "You attempted to flirt with me." I laughed at the memory.

His eyebrows furrowed and then he started to laugh. "I remember! You dropped your drink on me!"

"Well, yeah! You kept following me and flirting!"

"So, wait. Harry, you attempted to flirt with Lorina." Louis clarified. Harry chuckled and nodded. "Then she spilled her drink on you." he nodded again.

"She spilled it on my head."  he laughed.

"Well, I'm going to the loo." I hopped up my seat and practically ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked back to the table, I saw Niall had joined us and they were speaking in hushed voices. When they spotted me, they stop talking. I groaned. "Why do you always do that to me?" I whined. Its true. They've been talking about me, I guess or its just a secret.

They just smiled sheepily at me. Paramore started playing out of nowhere. I jumped at the sound and realized it was my phone ringing. Bella was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered while Louis gave me a confused look. 'My roommate' I mouthed.

"Lori?" her American accent rang through my ears.

"Hi, Bella! How have you been?"

"I'm fantastic! Milo says hi!" Milo is her adorable twelve year old brother.

"Tell him I said hi back."

"Oh, okay." I think someone was talking to her. "Listen, Lori, I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye." the line went dead. The call was legit not even a minute.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"My roomate, Bella." I answered.

"Oh."

The waitress with our food came. We ate our meals quietly.

~~~~

When we headed out the door, fans and paps were outside. I took Louis' sunglasses and slide them on my face. Everyone kept asking questions. Harry, Louis, and Niall took pictures and signed autographs with their fans.

I stood in a corner and tugged on one of my purple curls. Some girls were shouting insults at me but I didn't do anything. I rocked on the balls of my feet and waited for them. I ignored all the dirty looks.

"Who are you?" one of the girls shouted.

I decided to answer. "My name is Lorina and I'm Louis' sister." The girls gave me looks of disbelief.

~~

"ATTENTION EVERY DIRECTIONER! LOUIS TOMLINSON'S SISTER FOUND AT CAFE WITH 3/5 OF THE BOYS" that was the headline of the magazine Liam had showed us.

I groaned. "I'm not gonna be left alone now, huh?" He gave me a sympathetic look.

I took out my phone and check the twitter feed. Ha, I'm trending. I check my mentions and BOOM hate all over the place.

Great, just great.

•=•

I finally updated! Please check my other stories :)

now you know how Lorina and Harry met before. Ha! xD

tell me what you think :)

-Lelia <3