Sequel?

okay, okay TOO many damn people keep demanding for a sequel. The thing is that I don't have, you know, the passion.

So I asked some people to help me write it. Their names are Monique and Tori and they don't want me to say what their other wattpad accounts are, I have no idea why. So they will be writing with me.

Do you know what that means people?

YES I AM WRITING A SEQUEL. OKAY? I FUCKING GIVE UP. YOU GUYS WINS. TOO MANY FUCKING DEMANDS AND MESSAGES TELLING ME I SHOULD SO FUCKING FINE.

Okay but I need something in return.

Comment some sort of problem/idea for this. We need a start and we'll start from their. And we may need a title but we might come up with one so ideas are welcomed.

Plus, if you would like to be a character in the sequel, just comment saying your name, age, looks, story (if you want only), and your place in the story. Then we'll choose some of you and yeah. (TORI'S REQUEST)

OH AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE 44.2 K READS AND 1.2 K VOTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL. THIS STORY GOT MORE READS AND VOTES THAN EXPECTED.

ALSO, REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES. TORI AND MONIQUE WILL ALSO BE HELPING WITH THAT.

Lelia xx

(TORI AND MONIQUE SHALL START AFTER THIS IS POSTED)