Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Lorina's POV

Today is June 7th, two days after my graduation. Tomorrow is the boys' first concert in North America. My brother told me I will meet the band that will play before them. I am currently in living room texting Bella and waiting for the band to come. I already met Josh and the rest of the band. The band—5 Seconds of Summer, I think— is already late. The boys are freaking out.

They were relieved when four cute boys entered the room. I'm guessing that's them. "Finally." I muttered under my breath.

"Guys, this is Lorina, my sister." Louis introduced.

I smiled politely and stood up. The four boys gave me a friendly hug and introduced themselves.

"I like your piercing." Calum said, poking my left cheek. I had a piercing on my left dimple cos I think its cool.

"Thanks." I replied. I gave Louis a look that meant see-someone-likes-it. He just rolled his eyes.

"I also like that belly button piercing. Its hot." Calum winked at me. I just remembered I was wearing a crop top and you could see my stomach.

I blushed a little. "Oh. Nice to see someone likes it." I gave Louis another pointed look. He rolled his eyes again.

Oh, what a nice brother.

"He just doesn't approve because he's your brother. I know I wouldn't if my sister did the same." Ashton said. Louis nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah. They were drunken mistakes. No biggie." I said waving my hand.

"Drunken mistakes? You like to get wasted?"

I shrugged. "Having people hate you is sure a walk in the park. Being an outcast is bloody fantastic!" sarcasim laced my tone. " Drinking was how I let go."

"Couldn't have just talking to your friends helped?" Luke asked.

I gave him a bitter sweet smile. "I guess. The problem is that I would actually need friends. I have Bella but we're not really close. I don't drink as much anymore anyways."

"What happened to Ashley?"

"Oh. Her. She's a total slut. A backstabbing bitch." I said rolling my eyes

"Must be very bad. You hate making fun of people."

"Well anyways, nice meeting you people." I said toward the 5sos boys. " But I gotta go." I shoved my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my keys. I got confused looks. "I'm going to the store then the café. Don't worry about it." I added, making sure I got money.  I threw them a smile before heading out the door.

Louis' POV

After Lorina left, we were all talking and messing around.

"Looks like you didn't like talking about your lovely sister." Ashton said toward me.

"No. It kinda pained me. Lorina is very kind but she can be very bitchy when she wants to. Warning  you guys now." I said seriously.

There was a knock on the door. "The girls are here." Liam stated as he walked to the door.

Liam came back with Eleanor and Danielle. "Perrie will be late. She had business with Little Mix to take care of." Dani said to Zayn. He nodded once to show he understood.

I gave El a quick hug and pecked her lips. Liam was doing the same to Dani." Hey, love!" I said toward my girlfriend. I swung my arm around her shoulders.

"Hello, Louis." she looked a little off.

"El, you okay?" I asked. She gave me a small smile and nodded. "Lorina left five minutes ago. You missed her."

"I really wanted to meet her." she stated.

"You still don't believe me, do you?" she stayed silent.

"What's wrong? Why wouldn't she believe you?" Calum said, confused.

All attention was on us. "Eleanor believes I cheated on her. With my sister." I grimmaced.

"How can we be so sure she is your sister?" Danielle shot back. I think she doesn't believe me either.

"You can see our birth certificates if you want." I replied, annoyed.

"I just don't believe you because there was lots of pictures of you guys together." Eleanor said angrily. She pulled away from me. "You spend a lot of time with her when you went to visit her."

"I spend a lot of time with her because I haven't seen her in three years. She ran away when we were 18. When I was auditioning, she left. I didn't noticed at first but then it hit because she wasn't there to make fun of me. I wanted to know why she left. She still wont tell me. I'm not cheating on you." I said finally. Anger was starting to boil in my veins.

"Mate, calm down." Niall said.

It was all silent. Soon enough, the door was slammed closed. We saw two girls come in. They looked a bit annoyed.

It was Perrie and Lorina.

★★★★★★★★★★

Soooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy late update! Please tell me what you think. VOTE OR COMMENT if you want :)

**Edit:2/21/14 4:07-- Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

Lelia xx