Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Lorina's POV

Its June 5 th.

No one under stands how stressed but excited I am. I want to jump around happy but also rip out my hair. I'm graduating. What. The. Fuck. I passed school. How is that possible? Okay, I may be exaggerating but still. I'm graduating!

SEE FATHER I TOLD YOU I COULD GRADUATE AND FOR ART AND MUSIC!

Many people doubted me but look at me now! I'm the last person any to expect to graduated college. I did it though! A wave of fear and anxiety went through my body.

I'm panicking. My roommate is staring at me pace back and forth in our room.

"Lori, sweetheart, calm down. Relax." my friend said.

"Relax?! Relax?!" I said, still pacing. "I can't relax! What if I screw up?! Or if they made a mistake about me graduating?! Or if I trip and fall?! Or what if I f- yeah, your right. I need to relax."I quit pacing and fall on the bean bag chair. My body sinks into the bean bag and I lay my head back. I quickly shut my eyes and rub my temples. "Oh, bloody hell! I'm getting a headache!"

"Sweetheart, calm down. You should be glad your graduating. Isn't your family coming?" Bella said softly.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. "No." I said slowly. I chuckled bitterly. "My parents and siblings hate me. But I think, think, that my twin brother is coming. I'm sure but if he doesn't come, I won't be surprised. Even though I'm supposed to spend the summer with him." I sigh and look at her. "As you could tell, I'm not a very likable person."

She smiled. "You are extremely likable. People just need to see the good side of you. Also, I doubt your family hates you."

I dropped my head so its lying on bean bag again. "Nope. My family hates me. That's why I moved to California. That's how I met you. "

"At least Louis is coming." she's the only one I told that I have a famous brother. Most of the whores here love One Direction and I would get attention. Um, no thanks. Bella is also the only one I told because she's my only friend. People hate my guts.

"Its only a possiblity, Bell. But I hope he does."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Louis did end up going to my graduation. He came with his band mates. They had horrid disguises, it was quite funny.

"Will you look at that! My Lori graduated! Who would have ever thought!" he said afterwards.

"Louis, will you shut the fuck up?" I replied

"Hey, be nice. Your lucky I saved your damn ass. You could've lived with mum and Dan till you saved money for your own flat." he snapped

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, but thanks." I looked to his band mates. "Not to sound rude, but I don't know any of your names. If you please, enlighten me."

"Hello! I'm Niall Horan." the blondey said. He gave me a bright smile with his baby face.

"I'm Harry, but you can call me whatever you want." the lad with the dimples winked. I rose an eyebrow and shook my head.

"I'm Liam Payne. Hello, nice to meet you." you could tell he was the responsible one. I gave him a smile, showing my deformation-of-dimples. I hated them.

My eyes landed on the last one. I scanned him head to toe before he said anything. "I'm Zayn." he said.

"Hello, boys. I'm Lorina, but please call me Lori" I looked at my brother. "Louis, your band mates are a mix of different personalities."

He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"You know, for being Louis' twin, you look different than expected." Harry stated. His band mates agreed.

"Is that bad?"

He shrugged. "I guess not."

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Okay. Short chapter. Sorry. Please tell me what you think. VOTE if you liked it or COMMENT or ignore it. Its fine.

ooooookay so I got 76 reads.... that's wayyyyyy more than expected. I honest expected like 3.

Make sure to check out my other story. I'll update by Friday, I hope. :)

**edit: 2/23/14 4:02 a.m. -- Do. You. Fucking. See. This. And this, ladies and gents, is terrible.