Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen
Lorina's POV

Niall and I came from a date. Louis interigated us so much that I punched him. Well, right now I'm watching the sexy Brad Pitt in the movie World War Z. My head was lying on Niall's shoulder. Louis was sitting next to me and the 5SOS boys are on the ground. Liam and Zayn are with their girlfriends. And Harry— well, I don't know where Harry is.

When the credit started rolling in, I didn't know I was asleep until Niall woke me up saying the boys had to go. I waved them off before they all left and fell back asleep.

I was shooken awake by a stressed looking Eleanor. I groaned, "What do you need, child, that wakes me up from my slumber?"

She snickered, "Sorry, Lori. Is Louis here?" Her voice was strained and tiny.

I yawned and blinked a few times. "No, the boys left. Don't they have a concert tonight?"

"Right, they do," she nodded.

"Then let's meet the there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were backstage at the boys' concert. The concert ended and they came running to Eleanor and I. Out of Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor, I'm definately the closest to Eleanor.

Niall's sweaty body gave me a hug and he pecked my cheek. Niall and I have actually kissed yet. Only pecks on the cheek. I excused myself and made a beeline to the bathroom.

I walked down the hall that led its way to the dressing room. My fingertips were sliding against the cold wall. I stopped in the middle of the two doors across from each other. Both doors were closed. The room on my right was silent and the room on my left there was screaming.

"…You can't be serious!" a voice shouted.

"Well, I am and deal with it!" a girler voice hollered back. "I'm done, Louis. I'm sorry."

I realized it was Eleanor and Louis and I froze. "I'm so so sorry, Louis but I'm breaking up with you. I'm done," Eleanor finished. She thrusted the door open and stood in front of me. Her eyes were stained from tears. Her eyes were red and puffy. "I'm sorry," she whispered. I remained speechless. She hugged my frozen figure and dashed out of here.

I unfroze my body and slowly entered the room. My brother sat on the edge of the couch with his head in his hands. "Louis, are you alright?", I softly spoke.

His head snapped up. Louis' eyes were filled with frustration, anger, and sadness. His mouth was a straight line. "Do I looked okay," he snapped.

I raised my hand in surrender. "I was just asking."

He stood up and grabbed his jacket. "I'm going to a club, alone. Tell no one to bother me unless necessary," and he left.

I sighed and waltzed into the other room. "Are they done arguing?" Harry asked.

I nodded, "Broken up also. Louis went to a club and does not want to be disturbed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spend the rest of the night drawing.

Drawing what I felt. Drawing what I saw. Just, drawing.

Its like my physical and mental thearpy.

But there's one drawing that I absolutely loved. It was of a bird flying away. Flying away from all its troubles. I drew it with great detail, not leaving one out.

So this is short but its something. I have nothing against Eleanor but she and Louis had to break up for the plot. I'm sorry.
Its 10:43, meaning its Halloween still in Cali so...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I'm not so pleased with this chapter but I felt like I needed to update. I'll edit this when I have the time since I'm sort of busy.
If you want me to read any of your stories, just pm me. I will find time and read it. About three people did it already and I love their work.
Oh! The break up leads into another one of my stories, When In Doubt! Read when you have time,please!
Tell me what you think on this chapter :)
Sorry for long note
Thanks for 1.5k reads! Love you!

-Lelia ♥