Chapter Six

hello! so I thought I could update even though I'm supposed to do my homework.

Lorina's POV
Chapter Six

"Hey, Lorina?" Louis said as he walked straight into my room. I looked up from my notebook to raise an eyebrow at my brother

"Next time, knock on my door. How may I help you?"

"Remember we are having a meeting with 5 Seconds of Summer in three weeks. Also, someone else is coming on tour with us." he had this gleam of something in his eye meaning its possible that I might not like that person

"Who?" I asked. I looked back down to my notebook and continued scribbling.

"I don't believe you know him. He's one of my best mates." he replied. I nodded my head to show I understood. I heard his footsteps fade as he left my room.

I sighed and put my pencil in my bun. I held my notebook with my two hands an arm length away and admired my work. I sighed again and bit my lip. I dropped my notebook on the floor. I stood up and kicked it madly to the wall. It made a crash.

"Lorina! What was that?" I heard the boys scream at me from down stairs.

"Nothing! Don't worry about it!" I screamed back.

I dropped to my knees and crawled to my notebook. I grabbed it and held it with my two hands. My eyes never left my drawing as I stood up. I noticed a tear fall on the paper. I softly placed my fingers on the edge of the paper and ripped it out. I crumbled it and stuffed it in my pocket of my jumper. Tears streamed faster down my face as I remember everything. The drawing was of him. He was the one who made me who I am.

I will never forget this lad. Ever. I will never forget his glorious smile and beautiful features. His sexy smirk and his cheeky personality. The way he drove me insane. The way my hand fit in his. They way he would steal kisses and compliment me. I will especially won't forget what he did to me. That bastard!

I put my back against the wall and slid down it.

"Lori! Get down here! We want you to meet someone!" Louis accent simliar to mine rang in my ears as he screamed to call me.

I licked my lips and took a deep breath. I roughly wiped my eyes with the back of my hands. I rapidly stood up and walked toward my door and thrust it open. I slammed my door behind me as a message to Louis saying I'm coming. I jogged down the stairs and checked my reflection in the mirror on the wall.

I look like a mess.

I ignored my appearance and made my way into the living room.

I licked my lips once again and kept my eyes down.

"Jeez, Lori, were you like hit by a bus or something?" Harry joked. I cracked a smile and shook my head. My hair fell in my face. My brown and  purple ombre hair was out of its ponytail. The curls were messed up.

"No. Not this time."  I whispered back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" my brother said softly.

I looked up to meet his eyes and gave him a fake smile. He grinned in reponse. "Lorina," he said as he swung his arm over my shoulder. He lead me in front of someone. "this is Leo Martinez, one of my mates. Leo, this is my baby sister Lorina."

"Bitch, I'm a minute older than you. Quit telling people bullshit. I'm older than you, not the other way around." I sassed my brother. "Baby sister" I scoffed to myself. Louis just glared at me. I gave him a real smile in response.

"Anyways, shake hands with him. Be polite, Lori!"

"Yes, mother." I rolled my eyes, the smile not leaving my face. I did a double take when I saw who his friend was. The smile slighty faded from my face, now.

No wonder the name was familiar!

"Lorina Tomlinson? Its been a while." Leo said with the oh-so sexy smirk on his face. He stuck his hand out.

I'm pretty sure I turned pale. I hesitated to shake his hand but I did anyways. "Leo, pleasure as always." I won't look weak in front of him. I won't give him what he wants. My pocket felt heavy.

"Are we missing something..?" Niall asked.

He has no idea.

"Lorina and I went to UCLA together. We were good friends" he made sure 'were' stood out.

"What do you mean 'were'?" they all looked confused.

"Things....didn't work out. He was a bitch and a distraction. I couldn't stand him any longer." I replied. My eyes never left his. I finally broke eye contact to face my brother, who had mixed emotions on his face. "I'll be in my room if you need me." Without a reponse, I went back to my room.

I slammed my door shut once again. I walked into the bathroom and took out the drawing in my pocket. I uncrumbled it and smoothed it out against the counter with my hand. I grabbed a lighter from my cabinet and held it with my right hand. On my left hand, I held the drawing. I flicked the lighter on. I watched the fire with adoration. I put the drawing by the fire and watched as the paper turned to ash. The ash fell in the sink.

Oh hell no, Leo Martinez. You may have ruined my life but I will never forgive. I will simpliy get my revenge.

Leo Martinez will regret everything he did to me.

I'm sorry I didn't update! I was grounded and yesterday I had tons of homework and I had to study for a test! please tell me what you think. this sort of shows the plot line.

COMMENT OR VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT
IGNORE IF YOU DONT

ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

LOVE YOU GUYS

-Lelia <3