Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Lorina's POV

Of Mice &Men were playing loudly through my speakers.

"Lorina!" Harry screamed over the music "Shut your emo music!"

I rolled my eyes. "Its not emo music" I stated annoyed after I turned it down.

"How are you and Louis related? Seriously?"

"Well my mom and dad had sex and me and Louis were created. Ask the power of sex. I don't know!"

"The power of sex?" he repeated amused.

I stayed quiet and  listened to Blame It, which was playing. Thank you Pandora for not being retarded all the time. I walked to my dresser and grabbed my earphones. The music blasted through the earphones and I popped them in my ear. I followed Harry downstairs.

" Blame it on the vodka. Blame it on the Henney. Blame it on the blue top. Got you feeling dizzy." I muttered to myself, singing. Harry gave a weird look.

When we entered the living room, I sat on the couch. I was listening to Sleeping With Sirens at the moment. I stared blankly at the wall as the song ended. I saw motions the boys were making. It looks like they're talking about me.

Someone pulled the earphone from both my ears. I glared at Niall, the one who pulled them out. "My favorite song from Paramore was playing." I whined

"Para-who?"

"Paramore. One of her many, many favorite bands." Louis responded, rolling his eyes. "I have no idea how she found all those bands."

"Magic." I simply said.

"Are we one of your favorite bands?" Harry asked hopefully.

I tore my earphones away from Niall and put the right one in. "Um, no. I'm not into much into pop music. Besides my many bands, I listen to Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Karmin, Demi Lovato, and Justin Timberlake. I was introduce to some of them when I moved to America." Harry's hopeful look was gone and he pouted.

"What are you listening to now?" Zayn asked

I unlocked my phone to check. "A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil." I responded.

"Your emo music?" Harry asked.

"Its not emo music!" I snapped. He raised his hands in surrender. Niall gave me a small smile and hugged me. Leo then sat next to me. I ignored him.

I scooted closer to Niall and his smile widen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went with the boys backstage. The questions and insults the paps and fans shot at me still echo in my mind.

"Who are you? What are you doing with the boys?"

"Are you dating any of them?"

"Over here! Over here!"

"Are you the girl Louis is cheating on Eleanor with?"

"You bastard!"

"You're fat and ugly!"

"Go die bitch!"

"You ruined Louis' relationship"

"Have you slept with all of them?"

"Whore."

Louis and his band mates told me to ignore them. It wasn't a very impossible task since I'm used to having crap being thrown at me but not by so much people.

"And we made it safe" Liam muttered. "Are you alright?" he pointed the question to me.

I nodded stiffly. "Fine."

The boys went to sound check below the stage and I went touring around the place.

I made my way to the main stage. I found the instruments and grabbed the guitar. I bit my lip as I play different but familar chords.

I took a breath and began to sing.

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face

When you lose something you cannot replace

Tears stream down your face

And I...

Tears stream down your face

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

Tears stream down your face

And I...

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you"

I placed the guitar back and bit my lip again. As I turned around, I heard clapping. I jumped at the sound. "Holy shit! Don't scare me like that!"

"That doesn't sound any thing like your emo music!" Harry exclaimed. I gave him a deadly glare. "Okay. Okay. Not emo music."

"Your a good singer, Lorina" Liam smiled.

"That? Oh, please!  She's fantastic! That's nothing!" You- "

"Louis, shut up!" I cut him off

"Sorry." he muttered.

"You really are good at singing though." Zayn stated.

"Yeah, sure."

what do you think? soooo Lorina can sing.

I'll update maybe later

please vote or comment or ignore :)

-Lelia <3