Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Niall's POV

"So," Harry smirked, "Are you gonna do it?"

I pursed my lips. "I really don't want to. Its wrong." Their dare is stupid! I'm a nice person. Why would I do that to a person? I'm not going to—

"Come on, Niall!" Louis chimed, "Do this for me!"

I glared at him. "Louis, its wrong! I'm not going to—"

The Doncaster boy cut me off, "You will."

I looked at Liam and Zayn to help me here. They were on Louis' and Harry's side. This is hopeless. I bit my lip. "Fine but later." I gave in. My bandmates grinned evilly.

This in not going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to do their dare later in the month. The boys agreed, thankfully.

I dragged my feet to the kitchen and found Lorina sitting on the counter next to the stove. She was stirring something that was cooking with one hand and was holding a book in the other. Her face was buried in the book. I could tell it was her because one, I was just with the boys and two, her purple hair was visible.

"Hey, Lorina." I spoke. She lowered her book and smiled.

"Yes, child?" she responded. I scrunched my nose and she giggled.

I blushed a little before asking, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Her eyes widen.

Lorina's POV

Niall's girlfriend? I will admit I have a crush on him. I don't think I fancy him. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. We have been on a couple of dates before.

I bit my lip. I decided to give it a shot. It can't be that bad, right? "Sure. Why not?" I finally answered his question.

He looked like he was about to say something. I swear, I think I saw guilt in his eyes. I think I just imagined that because his face broke into a huge grin. He kissed my temple and left the kitchen.

I stayed still for a moment before going back to what I was doing.

Back to Niall's POV

I chewed nervously on the string thing on my sweater. Me, the boys, and Lorina were backstage waiting for the concert to begin. Lorina scold me and took it out of my mouth. I pulled her into a hug and she laughed.

Harry gave me the thumbs up and I smiled.

A lady told us to get ready and I kissed Lorina's cheek.

We took our places on the stage and waited for our cue to start singing.

Josh counted down and the lights turned on. The fans began to scream. Harry lifted his microphone and began the song.

•=•

double update! :)

what do you think the dare is?

sooo... Lorina and Niall. Who ships it?

tell me what you think :)

dedicate to @rainbow165616 for voting on every single one of my chapters so far

LOVE YOU LOLA

P.S. over 1k reads! thanks so much!

-Lelia ♥