Your Fucking Welcome

So many of you keep messaging me and telling me to continue and not to delete this. okay, I won't delete it. but I will not continue this. I'm not that heartless so this is a extra chapter or bonus chapter or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. This was originally supposed to go with the rest of the story but cliffhangers and suspense is fun.

Bonus Chapter: (Rewind a little)

Lorina's POV

Recap:

"Do you know about the bet?"

"I don't want to ans- wait, what bet?"

"They didn't tell you?" Danielle's frown turned into a smirk.

"No," I slowly held out the word.

"Well, the bet was....."

.

.

.

.

“Was what? Come on, Danielle! Just fucking tell me!" I practically begged.

"Fine," she huffed.

"Well, on with it!"

"Did you actually think Niall like you?" Danielle sneered.

I blinked. "Care to elaborate?"

"Niall never liked you, Lorina. Or he didn't at first. Its part of the bet, to pretend to like you. He was supposed to make you go head over heels for him and have sex with you. Then he was supposed to break your little heart.

“He ended up falling for you. And you broke the lad's heart cheating on him. That was a sad move, you know. Playing with Niall's heart then going with Louis."

My thoughts swirled around. That was the bet they had on me? How fucking wonderful!

Then I realized what else she said. "Louis. Is. My. Brother." I said through gritted teeth.

She smirked. "I know."

"What?" I finally said after a while.

Confusion. I feel so confused.

"I know you and Louis are related. I believed you since the restaurant incident. I just acted like I didn't because it would smack some sense into Niall." Danielle explained.

"You are a fucking heartless soul. I wish Satan eats you whole." With that, I turned on my heels and marched away. I could hear Danielle's laugh fading with each of my steps.

•°•°

I called Bella, asking her if I can stay with her for the rest of summer. She asked many questions but agreed anyways. I finished packing everything I owned. I just waited paitently until the boys arrived from their rehearsal in my room. Maybe with a few trips to each of their rooms and the living room, dropping things that could break.

Psh, I blame my anger issues. I found Louis' phone in his room. Me, being a fucking wizard, unlocked his phone and looked through his messages with him and the boys. 

I am totally going to confront all of them.

I heard a slam of the door a few minutes later. I heard the laugh of all the boys.

Show time..

There. Ta da! You got what the bet is. Happy now?

So, I have a challenge for you guys:

As you should know, I don't really ask for votes or anything. But if you want me to upload an epilouge to see how her future ends up, I ask you guys to get at least 50 votes on each chapter(not including the two notes).

50 votes for each chapter. That's all I ask of you guys.

Once that happens, someone tell me and I'll start working on the epilouge. Good luck!

Thanks for the over 19k reads and about 455 votes!

--Lelia ♥♥♥♥