Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
Lorina's POV

Today is the day I dread. Every month this happens. If you haven't guessed it, let's just say Mother Nature decided to pay me a visit. On the bright side, I don't get it as bad as other girls. I get cramps but not often. My mood doesn't change much. If anything, I get grumpy.

I slowly changed into black skinny jeans and a white muscle shirt. I put on suspenders and converse. I love converse. I rarely wear any other shoes. I ruffled my hair and grabbed my phone.

I walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove. I started humming tunes and sing random lyrics. 

"I've never seen a diamond in the flesh. I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies and I'm not proud of my address, in a torn-up town, no postcode envy," I started to sing as I took out things from the refridgerator.

"But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom. Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams. But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair," I continued as I cracked eggs into a bowl and began whisking them with a fork. People think its weird that I use a fork instead of a whisk. Its total normal, for me. I poured the eggs into the pan and finish cooking them.

"And we'll never be royals. It don't run in our blood, that kind of luxe just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen Bee and baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy," I finished as I served them on a plate. I repeated the chorse because I don't know the whole song. Now, I'm not a person who loves pop but this song was stuck in my head.

I turned around with the plate in my hands. I saw ten boys staring at me with their mouths open. "What?" I snapped.

"I still can't believe I got signed and you didn't," Louis said as he glided toward me and grabbed some of my food with his fingers. I glared at him.

"Nice to know your voice is still beautiful," a familiar voice spoke. My eyes snapped to Leo's smirking face and I groaned. He chuckled, "Nice seeing you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was this meeting/rehersal thing for their tour. We have been here for hours. Did you know this place had a kitchen? My kind of place. 

My stomach was hurting a lot. Oh how I hate being a girl. Louis laughed when he figured out about me. Stupid period.

Ashton left an hour ago for something "important". Everyone is now freaking out because they need him and he was supposed to be here about 20 minutes ago.

I went to a closet because I wanted to sleep. That was almost inhumanly impossible because I'm in a closet. I managed a way without distrubing my woman-ness to hurt. I fell into a deep sleep humming to myself.

*Prepare for semi-long note***

Guess who updated! I updated but that was terrible. I'm sorry but I'm in a huge case of writers block. I just had to update because its my story. I'm still in writers block. If this isn't too much to ask for, can you please give me an idea? I don't know what to write about next. Do you want me to put her history with Leo?  The bet? Agruments? Niall and Lorina being more of a couple? Suggest anything and I will come up with something. Sorry for the semi-long note! Thank you for over 3.7k reads! Thanks to anyone who votes and comments! Tell me what you think about my short chapter? Love you all!

-Lelia ♥