Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen
Lorina's POV

Two weeks. That's all I had left. Then I can go back and take my courses once again and graduate for my Master's Degree. But, lots of things can happen in two weeks.

I finally gave Ashton his bloody date. It was adorable but I had Louis and Grace scold me. Louis because he was being an overprotective brother. Grace just thought it was creepy I was going on a date with her brother. For the date, Ashton took me one a cute but extremely cheesy dinner. He was able to sneak a peck on my lip. That little bastard.

As I predicted, everyone hated me more. Niall glared at Ashton. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. Zayn and Liam act like I didn't exist. Leo was surprised. What a prick. Danielle nearly killed me on the spot.

Right now, I am trying to peacefully watch tv but I can't. A petite body is in my way. She refuses to move unless I tell her what she wants to hear.

"So, are you going to tell me?" she demands.

I huffed. "He's my brother. Flesh and blood. Ask our god damn parents and leave me the fuck alone," I snapped. "I called our mum and you heard yourself. Louis is my brother, get that through your bloody skull!"

Shock was the expression on her face. She blinked before putting a poker face and began to question further. "Why haven't we heard about you? He loves speaking about his sisters," she challenged. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"2010, after his audition, I left a message to my family saying that they are never speak to or about me ever again. I'm surprised that stubborn boy actually listened, let alone the rest of them."

"How did he find you?"

"He found me at Starbucks. He kept bugging me until I finally talked to him," I sighed, hoping she was done.

"Why did you come with him if you guys hate each other?" Clearly I was wrong.

"He forgave me for what I did. No, I won't tell you what that is. It was rather travel to different hotels till school starts again and I become broke or be with him for summer. The choice was obvious."

"Why did you leave?" I am very close to slapping her and saying my hand slipped.

"That's my business, not yours."

"Do you know about the bet?"

"I don't want to ans- wait, what bet?"

"They didn't tell you?" Danielle's frown turned into a smirk.

"No," I slowly held out the word.

"Well, the bet was....."

Short. I know, I know. Its something though. Filter chapter, sorry.
This book has over 9k! Thanks so so much!
Please check out my new story The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver. It will be coming soon.

See you next update,
Lelia ♥