viii.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Lynx's brows furrow upon realizing what Chanyeol is about to do. She steps away but Chanyeol is quick to pull her back.

"You really have a death wish, don't you?" Lynx glares at him.

"Do you plan on dying together then?" Chanyeol asks her back, much to her annoyance.

Lynx sighs in defeat, she's definitely in no mood for arguing especially right after all that running that she did. "You should really know your place."

"You're not good at condescension," Chanyeol says. "You know, you should really learn to warm up to me since we're going to be stuck together for a very long time."

"Look who's talking," Lynx chuckles. "You're the one that keeps disrespecting me, you're the one that resisted the blood binding so who are you to tell me something like that?"

"Should I kneel down, kiss your feet and ask for your forgiveness?" Chanyeol asks.

"Fuck off." Lynx pushes him away.

"Whoa there, do your friends know that you have such a colorful vocabulary?" Chanyeol laughs.

Lynx turns to him, the annoyance is obvious on her face. "Don't you have any business to finish at your realm? It's time for you to go back."

"Look over here and listen to me princess, you tamers can call us descendants any time. Do you know how much of a disturbance that is? The least you can offer is to let us return any time we want to." he said as he walked behind her.

"I want to get some rest and I can't do that unless you go back to your realm," Lynx tells him. "Just return already, Irene is probably waiting for me."

"Irene is the pretty tamer that slapped me, am I right?"

Lynx glares at him. "Don't even think about approaching her unless you want your bones broken." she threatens.

"You know you're not bad yourself, just try fixing yourself more then I might give you compliments too." Chanyeol says.

"No thanks, I couldn't care less about what you think." Lynx tries grabbing his arm but Chanyeol quickly moves back.

"Then I guess you wouldn't care if I stay here a little longer." Chanyeol shrugs.

Lynx scratches her head before slightly pulling her hair due to frustration and Chanyeol doesn't fail to notice it which only adds more to his amusement.

"If you want me to leave, all you have to do is to give me what I want." Chanyeol says.

"Are we always going to have this kind of argument for every time I call you?" Lynx asks and Chanyeol nods.

Lynx closes her eyes, she's dead tired and she's dying to get some sleep. She takes a deep breath before facing her descendant. "Here's the deal, I'll give you what you want but just this once. I'm tired, so just say yes."

Chanyeol turns to her and she walks closer to him. "Is my master finally warming up to me?"

Lynx lifts her head to meet his gaze. "Hurry up before I change my mind."

Chanyeol gives her a doubtful look but Lynx quickly pulls his arm before biting it. Chanyeol winces upon feeling her fangs against his flesh. "I knew you had something planned." he smirks.

Lynx wipes the blood off of her lips. "Descendant of Leo, Chanyeol, go back to your realm."

Chanyeol looks at his arm then back at Lynx. "One point for you then?" he says as a gateway opens.