xxxii.

Her head hurts. She squints as she looks around the unfamiliar room. She is settled on a couch, the lights in the room are dim and the smell of alcohol still lingers in the air. Lynx is sure that she's still in the club. She also notices that she is now wearing Chanyeol's coat.

"You okay?" she looks up and sees that Mino just entered the room.

"Why am I...?" Lynx stops her question when she recalls most of what happened before she blacked out.

She didn't black out, she was knocked out.

Lynx groans in disbelief as she holds her cheek. She wouldn't have fainted easily if she wasn't drunk. It's painfully embarrassing.

"You took quite the hit," Mino sighs as he takes a seat next to her. "You shouldn't have done that, I deserved that punch anyway."

"Come closer," she croaks out, her voice is hoarse.

Mino scoots closer and to his surprise, Lynx pushes him off the couch. He chuckles when he lands on the floor. "O..kay, what?"

"That's for suddenly kissing me." She lightly kicks his shoulder.

Mino laughs. "Sorry sweetheart, it's the easiest way to grab Chanyeol's attention."

Lynx ignores the pet name since she's too irritated already. "I'm so done with Leo descendants stealing kisses from me." She huffs.

Mino simply gives her a playful wink. "I'll go and call Chanyeol, don't worry I made sure that loser sobered up."

Lynx continues to glare at Mino until he leaves the room. Why does he find her so amusing? It doesn't take long for Chanyeol to enter the room. He is in a hurry. He momentarily stops when his eyes meet Lynx's.

"Had fun?" Lynx deadpans as Chanyeol slowly approaches her.

Chanyeol sighs heavily as he drops down on one knee in front of her. "It was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt you." he says.

Lynx doesn't respond. "I shouldn't have left you alone. Mino never would've tried to approach you."

Lynx looks at him in disbelief but she still doesn't say anything. "He's a sly one, he even got you drunk. His scent is all over you and--" he stops because Lynx looks furious.

"You're stupid," Lynx tells him. "You're putting all the blame on Mino? Yes, it was wrong for him to kiss me but he accompanied me way better than you did."

Chanyeol's brows furrow in confusion. "At least he didn't leave me alone in a place that made me feel uncomfortable. He kept me company and you didn't."

"You're comparing me again." Chanyeol says.

"It's ridiculous because you're giving me enough reasons to compare you." Lynx frowns. "I'm not even mad at you or anything, I'm just confused and disappointed."

Chanyeol remains looking at her. "You said Leo descendants get possessive, but I'm not even yours to begin with. You get mad at me whenever I mention Yixing, you were furious when I was with Mino but at the same time you're also fooling around with other women? What's your deal?!"

"You treat me like I'm your possession or something but you also make me feel like I'm nothing. I don't care if you want to kiss or sleep with other women but don't..." Lynx's lips are trembling. "Don't get my hopes up. Don't make me feel like I'm something when I'm not."

Chanyeol looks down and sighs while Lynx averts her gaze. Without any words, Chanyeol gently takes her hand. "Let's go back."

Lynx stands up when he tugs at her hand but she refuses to look at him. " We'll talk later, let's just get out of here for now."