xxv.

~Okay, there are comments that are looking for the appearances of their signs in this story. I'm sorry if your sign hasn't appeared yet but I have priorities. I can't assure that all will have an appearance because I have to depend the characters appearing in here on the flow of the story. I'm a Cancer but even I can't give any Cancer descendant an appearance yet. My priority is the story. I already have many characters in this story and it's hard for me to keep adding more. Please understand if your sign hasn't appeared.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Chanyeol looks towards Zitao, Taehyung, then the others surrounding them. He's looking for a way for them to get out of the situation but they're clearly outnumbered right now.

"What do you want?" Lynx hisses.

"Well you see, Lord Orcus hasn't given up on taming you and making you his descendant." Zitao replies.

"I have no plans to see that man again. Tell him he can give up." Lynx spat.

"You don't know how valuable you are, reject. Ophiuchus descendants were already rare to begin with. Since your kind is already gone, that makes you even more valuable. Lord Orcus has no plans on giving up." Taehyung explains.

"Tell him it's too late." they look towards Chanyeol. "She's already tamed and I'm her master. There's nothing you can do about it."

Taehyung and Zitao's composed looks immediately morph into shock, even the other descendants looked surprised. "How... how is that even possible? You're a descendant!" Zitao gasped.

"I don't plan on explaining it to you but it'd be best for you to leave her alone." Chanyeol scoffs.

"That's not happening either. She's coming with us, you sure have guts to give warnings despite being outnumbered." Taehyung retorts.

"It's against the rules," Lynx catches their attention. "It was discussed to us before that tamers shouldn't meddle with descendants that are already tamed."

Lynx gives Chanyeol a hesitant look before gulping. "I'm already tamed. I am Chanyeol's descendant. Orcus has no right to interfere with this." It feels so foreign for Lynx to introduce herself as a descendant.

"Ah, seems like our usual rule breaker is now talking about the rules," Taehyung smirks. "Sorry reject but our master is the head tamer. His orders are prioritized over those measly rules."

"All the more reason for him to not deserve the title as head tamer. He cares about no one but himself." Lynx barks.

"And who do you think deserves it right now? With Minseok gone, no one is qualified to go against him."

Lynx's expression darkens. "Did I strike a nerve?" Taehyung playfully taunts. "It just had to happen, it is his fault that the four of you escaped. You should've seem him fighting and holding everyone off until his last breath. It was pitiful."

Lynx can already feel her fangs appearing, her eyes are probably turning into a shade of gold too.

"He saved you when he could've saved himself." Zitao adds.

Lynx heard enough. She is ready to attack them but a hand is suddenly wrapped against her waist and she feels her back colliding against a chest.

"Don't let them provoke you," Chanyeol tells her. "We can't fight here, we'd get in trouble."

Lynx understands. Back in the facility, tamers are trained to fight only during sparring battles or during the tamers' quest. They should never get civilians involved.

She takes a deep breath and Chanyeol feels her relaxing against his hold but he still doesn't let go of her.

"She's not coming with you. Don't test me." Chanyeol warns.