Katherine Anderson

Every once in a while after a few chapters I will be putting up Kate's POV, so this way readers can also catch up on her side and how she feels at those points of the story when Jayson is around her.

☆Everything said in text will be bold and everything said through sign language will be italics,, rest all normal font.

Katherine Anderson's POV

Jayson Ralph Reynolds.

I smiled as I said his name again and again in my head. He was so perfect and handsome but he would never look at me again. I guess he must have stumbled across my room by chance. I couldn't even say two words to him.

He must think I am some sort of a freak. A lone tear escaped my eye and travelled down my cheek. I couldn't speak. I mean I could but I had a bad stammering problem which I developed when I was a child. I was in a car accident which killed my parents and my two elder sisters but with some miracle I survived. Doctors couldn't explain the reason behind it. In the end they simply put it as post traumatic stress. I initially started speech therapy but soon gave up as it didn't make much difference, instead I started with sign language and soon it became a part of me and I found it much easier to communicate in this way.

I sighed as I remembered his face. His green eyes were so enticing. They were a perfect emerald green. His hair was jet black and ruffled up in a sexy way, giving him a charming look. He was so tall and good looking. Before I knew what I was doing, I replaced my canvas with a new one and started sketching his face before I forgot it.

After three hours of sketching and coloring, I leaned back and looked at the painting of Jayson. I smiled. I loved to paint and he just made me love it even more. I picked up the canvas and kept it aside to dry.

That night I fell asleep dreaming about him.

The next morning I woke up and went for shower. I decided to go out today and shop for some clothes. My aunt and uncle along with Stella had gone somewhere. I headed to the shower. As I finished my shower and stepped out, I stood still, shocked as I saw him again, standing there at my bedroom door.

He was back! However I was in a towel. Oh my god.

"I am sorry. I..came..uh..to..yeah..I will wait outside" he said pointing towards the door and he stepped out.

I hurriedly rushed to my closet and grabbed the first thing that came under my hand. I quickly put on the dress and rushed to open the door. He was standing outside with his back to the door but turned around as I opened the door wider.

"I am so sorry for what happened back there" he apologized to me but I waved my hand and shushed him

"It is okay...don't worry....----" I signed with my hands.

"I really don't understand sign language..." he said

Oh damn. Way to go Katherine, make him believe you are a freak.

"I...f.f..for..rr..get.tt" I tried to tell him that I forget about the fact that not all people understand sign language.

"It is okay. I will learn the sign language if you are comfortable that way" he said and I looked at him shocked.

This was the first time someone told me that they would learn it especially for me. I wanted to hug and say thank you but restrained myself. What was happening to me? Why am I being pulled towards him by some invisible force? It was like just being around him, I felt complete. I barely knew him.

"Y...y...y..yo...u.uu..w----?" I tried to make sure as I still couldn't believe it.

"Yes I will" he cut me off. I smiled at him and motioned him to come inside the room as I realized we were still standing in the hallway.

I reached for my phone on my bed and handed it to him. He looked confused but took it from me.

"My number?" he asked and I nodded. We could talk through text. It would be way easier and maybe he would possibly not find me weird and we could talk in future.

He typed in his number and saved it.

We texted each other our names and then he asked me if I wanted go out with him as he needed to buy his sister some jewelry and he needed my advice.

Should I say yes to him? But I couldn't even talk to him. I couldn't do this. I liked him and I didn't want him to find me weird.

"He asked you to come along...." A small voice whispered in my head.

I decided to grab this moment and not let my almost non-existent self confidence get in the way. I could do this, one step at a time. I messaged him yes and he smiled at me and said he would wait down for me.

We soon went out and reached Tiffany'. We were greeted by a man who assumed we were here to get wedding rings.

For some reason my heart had missed a beat at the thought of taking his last name. Was I falling in love with him?

No way. That could not even be possible. I wiped that thought from my head and looked around. Suddenly I saw this really beautiful necklace displayed in a glass case. I was admiring its elegance and design when Jayson called me and asked me to go ahead as he would join me later.

He seemed very quite throughout the whole time we were there. We got the necklace and earrings and we went to this Italian restaurant for lunch. The day went by rather quick and soon we were heading back home.

As soon as he parked in front of the house, I reached to open the car door but suddenly he reached out and stopped me.

I looked at him and found myself drowning in those green orbs. What was this man doing to me?

"I have something for you." He said to me as he took out a package from his pocket. It was from Tiffany's. He told me to turn around and I twisted in my seat so that my back was facing his.

"Close your eyes" he said and I obliged. A moment later I felt him clasp a chain around my neck and I immediately reached up to touch it.

I gasped when I saw it. It was the same necklace I was admiring earlier except the diamond was now replaced with a violet stone which made it even more ethereal.

I didn't know how to react. My heart was galloping at miles per second and I couldn't control the feeling that was now starting to awaken inside of me. I looked at him and saw him staring back at me.

"It matched your beautiful eyes" he whispered to me. He then leaned forward and softly kissed my cheek but it felt like he kissed my soul. This intense feeling I have from him which pulls me towards him is love. Yes I am in love with this man. Don't ask me how but I guess falling in love can never be explained. It just happens, like it happened to me. A few moments and I have given my heart to Jayson, who has touched my soul.

I got out of the car and ran towards the front door, and then I turned around and blew him a kiss before entering inside and collapsing on the floor.

My love for him hit me like a tsunami, without any warning or sign and now I was drowning in it.