Drama

So this chapter has been broken down into two chapters because it was too long to be in one.
So it is sort of a double update.
Enjoy!

Kate woke up to a warm chest and steady heartbeat against her cheek. She smiled and pulled herself and looked at Jay fast asleep next to her, one hand under his head and the other loosely hung around her waist.

She looked at the ring on her finger. It was real now. This man was hers for this lifetime. If it was up to her she would have him in every lifetime just to bask in the glory of his love.

"Don't get blinded by it" Jayson said as he stretched and yawned.

Kate thrust her hand away and smacked him across his chest.

"No no carry on. It gives me great pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the ring."

Kate simply shook her head as she slid out of the bed.

She could feel Jayson's eyes on her as she grabbed his shirt and threw it on top her bra and underpants.

"I have to go to work today" Kate said as she pouted.

"Call in sick" Jayson grinned

"Not everyone has the perks of being the CEO" Kate rolled her eyes.

Kate hurriedly showered and just as she was about to step out the bathroom, an idea struck her mind. It was a bit bold for herself and she was a taken aback but she smiled just thinking about Jayson's reaction. She came out of the room and her eyes looked at the clock. She still had good 45 minutes before she had to be at the museum.

She noticed Jayson straighten up as she entered the room with a towel wrapped around her and her hair piled on her head in a bun. She gulped and threw caution to the wind. She knew she was about to play with fire.

She turned and faced the closet double door which was on the opposite side of the bed. She pulled open the doors and left it open as she stepped inside. She pulled the pin out of her hair and let her hair cascade down her back. She heard Jayson shift and his foot hit the floor.

Without a second thought she pulled the towel and it dropped around her ankles and she heard Jayson'a sharp intake of breath.

Jayson almost groaned when he saw the towel drop and her soft slender body was exposed to his eyes. All the curves that he knew like the back of his hand were beckoning him. He closed his eyes and took deep breathes.

Kate reached for her lingerie drawer and rather than opting for her normal pair of underpants, she took out a black lacy thong and slipped it on followed by a black bra. She put on her stockings, rolling them on her shapely legs as she drew them up.

She was about to reach for the grey dress she had decided to wear today when she felt Jayson collide into her. Before she knew she was at the opposite side of the closet, pushed up against the wall. Jayson had his forehead pressed against hers, his breathing fast and shallow.

"Kate..." He whispered and his eyes bored into hers. They were a deep emerald green now. Kate loved how his eyes got a shade darker.

Jayson was barely hanging onto his control by a thread. It would snap any minute.

"You start praying that these two months that are left, don't end soon." Jayson whispered and backed away from her. Kate let go a breath she didn't know she was holding.