Good and Bad Accidents

“Thank you so much JJ” Stella said as she hugged Jayson and forced a smile at Kate. It was now three days later and Stella had taken her leave even though reluctantly.

“Call us if you need anything or just want to talk” Jayson said as he pulled Kate closer to his side.

Stella had noticed and it sickened her to her core that Jay and Kate moved around each other as if they knew exactly where the other person was. Jayson always was either holding her hand or caressing her arm. Stella wanted nothing but to throw Kate down from this stupid 60th floor penthouse.

Stella nodded and left. She had to move her plans along quickly. She couldn’t just keep on deflecting his proposal. She had to get Kate out of his life and fast.

Jayson closed the door and turned around to face Kate. It had been a busy last three days. Stella had taken it bad and usually had nightmares and Jay spent most of the time with her. He stayed back at home with Stella while Kate had to go to her job. Jay felt as if Stella was not comfortable around Kate but he let it go. He was exhausted due to lack of proper sleep. It was now past mid afternoon. Stella had left after lunch.

“I am dead beat” Jayson said as he plopped down on the sofa and leaned his head back. Kate came and stood between his legs and rested his head against her stomach and started kneading his neck muscles. It felt so damn good that Jayson groaned out loud.

“Kate…” Jayson said in a pained voice. It was bad enough that it has been a month since he and Kate shared any physical intimacy except for the occasional kiss and there was still two more months to go and now with his head against her soft skin, her fragrance playing with his senses and her soft hands working wonder on his neck muscles wasn’t helping. There were only so many cold showers a man could take.

Kate pulled back and looked down at Jayson. His eyes were dilated and his green eyes were almost lush green now. Jayson abruptly stood up, nearly knocking Kate back. He grabbed her last minute and placed a haste kiss on her forehead and went upstairs.

After sweating in the gym for two hours and a cold shower later he felt somewhat composed. He came out in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and Kate nearly swooned.

If Jayson had it bad, Kate didn’t have it any easier. Her boyfriend was too sexy for his own good. Right now his well defined Pecs and abs were on display, glistening with water droplets. Jayson looked at Kate staring at him with her book forgotten in her hands. Jay held Kate’s gaze as he took another towel and dried his hair.
Kate watched as his biceps bulged with that movement. Memories of the moments when those arms had easily lifted her and ravished her flashed across her eyes and her entire body came alive.

Jayson cleared his throat and went into their walk in closet. With his head clouded with lust he pulled open the top most drawer when his own boxers were in the second one and he came in view with Kate’s lacy lingerie. Jayson cursed and slammed the drawer shut. He grabbed a pair of boxers and shirt and stormed out of the room.

He went into the guestroom and put on his clothes. He then padded barefoot to the kitchen and grabbed two bottle of beers and went into the living room, turning on the TV. Damn, only if that woman knew what he wanted to do to her. One look from her and his entire body was on fire. The two hours in the gym and cold shower went to waste.

Just as he was halfway through his second bottle of beer, Kate came into the living room. She smiled shyly at Jay and sat down across from him. Jay looked at her as she got comfortable across from him.

“Are you doing this on purpose?” Jay asked raising his eyebrow at her as he pointed his beer bottle at her. She was wearing short shorts with a skimpy tank top and her perfect legs were on display as she kept her legs on the ottoman.