Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) (Book One) (Collab)

I'm hoping that a lot of people saw the other story that was titled a lot like this--but that wasn't the real story. This one is!

This collab features 4 members of wattpad--me, mysticfalls1997, TVDlover97, and ppltwtvd1997

This collab features all of our separate TVD fanfic characters and combing them into one--Worlds Colliding!

More information is set to come your way!

-

Book One Trailer 

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the roof of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan Salvatore stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret. Until now. I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Gilbert House, in Alex and Elena's room, Elena Gilbert was sitting on her bed, writing in her diary.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

(Song:) Soul Sucker - Timothy Andrew Edwards & James Lug

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside Mystic Falls High School, Stefan was walking toward the school, sunglasses over his eyes.

A STRANGER 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in MFHS's hallway, Elena and Alex Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett were in the hallway outside the office.

Bonnie looked into the office. "Hold up. Who's this?"

"All I see is back," Elena told them.

Alex nodded, raising her eyebrows. "It's a hot back."

They were looking at Stefan.

"I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar," Bonnie told them.

(Song Ends)

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the office, the secretary looked over the files on her desk. "Your records are incomplete." She looked up at Stefan. "And we do insist on transcripts."

Stefan took his sunglasses off. "Please look again. I'm sure everything you need is there."

Stefan looked into her eyes, seemingly deep in thought.

The secretary looked at the files. "Well, you're right." She looked up. "So it is."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the hallway, Bonnie was watching Stefan. "Please be hot."

Stefan turned around, walking out of the office, past Bonnie, walking down the hall.

A SECRET

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the street, a woman shone her flashlight toward her car.

A man's body fell onto the car with a deafening crash, the windshield breaking.

The woman screamed. 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan pulled a shirt on.

Zach Salvatore walked closer with a newspaper. "You promised." He showed Stefan the paper. 'Bodies found mutilated by animal'. "You said you had it under control."