Bloopers

So, I've gotten a lot of requests to do bloopers for my Worlds Colliding series, (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Supernatural), from ShireenEppsTVDlover97, plltwtvd1997mysticfalls1997, @supernatural_97 and @JessicaDeFloria. And a lot of others. So, here you guys go!

Victoria Justice - Alex Gilbert

Ashley Benson - Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch - Nicola Salvatore

Cher Lloyd - Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale - Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron - Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon - Cristian Hunter

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school gym, Cher / Liv was in her '50's costume, holding a video clip, speaking in her normal British accent. "Ready? Here we go. And..." She closed the clip. "Action. I mean, take, slate. Here we go."

Lucy / Kacie stood next to her. She smiled. "That was amazing."

Cher / Liv put the slate down. "That was horrible."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the bathroom of the Lockwood Mansion, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Candice / Caroline, and Dianna / Eliza stood together.

Dianna / Eliza looked at Candice / Caroline. "That is not nothing. What happened? Did somebody..." She stuttered accidentally, making a weird noise to get it out of her system. "Okay."

Candice / Caroline made a rewinding sound, clapping her hands. "Rewind."

Nina / Elena and Victoria / Alex smiled, laughing.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Historical Society Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Paul / Stefan, and Ashley / Kaylin were in the room.

Nina / Elena read from the parchment. "Look at all these familiar names." Ashley / Kaylin stood behind Victoria / Alex. "Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Anora..." She chuckled. "What is it?"

"Anoria," Victoria / Alex told them.

Ashley / Kaylin smiled. "Anoria."

The director called to them off screen. "No, it's Honoria."

"Oh, Honoria," Paul / Stefan told them. "It's Honoria."

"It's Honoria," the director told them.

Victoria / Alex and Ashley / Kaylin were laughing.

Paul / Stefan shrugged.

"Got it," Nina / Elena told them. "Honoria."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Caroline's room, Ian / Damon was laying on the bed, reading Breaking Dawn. "I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't candled." He chuckled. "Candles. That's a cancelled candle. Candice, sorry."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon were talking.

Victoria / Alex was annoyed. "But we can't be the ones to get between..." She knew she got the line wrong, shaking her head as if to shake it off. "La la la."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Historical Society Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Paul / Stefan, and Ashley / Kaylin were in the room.