chapter 8 - 162 Candles

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Kaylin and Elena were talking.

Elena swallowed her fear. "What are you?"

Kaylin slowly looked at Stefan.

Stefan looked at Elena blankly, waiting for her reaction.

Kaylin looked at Elena. "We're vampires."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the woods, Stefan, Alex and Elena were talking.

"I've been 17 years old since 1864," Stefan told them.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Gilbert House, Stefan and Elena were talking on the porch.

"I promise I will keep your secret, and that I will make sure that Alex doesn't tell anyone, but... I can't be with you, Stefan," Elena told him.

Stefan looked hurt.  

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, Richard and Carol Lockwood, Sheriff Forbes and Logan Fell were having a meeting.

"Five bodies all drained of blood?" Sheriff asked.

Logan looked up. "They've come back."

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", in the cemetery, Damon put a hand over Vicki's mouth, tilting her head to the side, biting her neck, feeding. Vicki screamed and struggled, but the more that Damon fed, the stronger he became. He was able to restrain her. Vicki slowly grew weaker, unable to scream anymore.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the cemetery, Vicki wasn't dead. She was unconscious and severely weak, coughing.

Damon threw the bottle aside, kneeling next to Vicki in approval and amusement. "You just don't wanna die, do you?" 

Vicki was too weak to answer, too weak to open her eyes, turning her head away.

Damon tilted his head curiously.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.06 Lost Girls) "She's transitioning."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Stefan, Alex and Elena were talking.

"Into what?" Elena asked.

"A vampire," Stefan answered.

From 1.07 "Haunted", in the bus pit, Vicki latched onto Jeremy's lower lip, drinking his blood from the small wound, trying to bite him.

"Vicki!" Jeremy told her. "Vicki, what the hell?" He pushed Vicki away from him. Vicki transformed hungrily, losing control. "Oh, my God." Vicki walked forward. "No! Stop! Vicki!"