chapter 19 - Miss Mystic Falls

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.18 "Under Control", in the City Hall, there was a Founders' Meeting.

John was giving a speech. "As a Founding Family member, I find it's my duty to report some very disturbing news."

Damon spoke discretely to Liz. "He's a Gilbert?"

"Jeremy and Liv's uncle," Liz explained.

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Grill, Kacie, Tyler, Richard, Cristian, Anna and Pearl stood nearby the door.

"Mayor... Lockwood, is it?" Pearl asked. "My name is Pearl."

"Hi," Richard told her, shaking Pearl's hand.

Pearl gestured to Anna. "This is my daughter, Anna." She gestured to Cristian. "And this is my nephew, Cristian."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Jeremy's room, Jeremy was on his computer, chatting on a vampires' website called: The Lair: Vampire Lovers Only.

Jeremy typed in a new message.

Vampjer: How do you become a vampire?

Jeremy: (voice over from 1.16 There Goes the Neighborhood) "Maybe there is such a thing as vampires."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the living room of the Gilbert House, Jeremy and Anna sat on the couch together.

"They're just different from the way we always thought they were," Jeremy told her.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Jeremy cut his hand with the knife, groaning in pain.

Anna turned to face him in alarm.

"You got a problem with blood, Anna?" Jeremy asked. Anna gripped Jeremy's neck, rushing across the room, pushing him against the fridge, transforming. "I knew it."

Anna hesitated for a long moment, giving in, taking his hand, beginning to drink.   

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Jeremy's room, Anna and Jeremy were talking.

"Why would you confront me about it?" Anna asked.

"Because if it was true, maybe it's true about Vicki and Kacie," Jeremy told her. 

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Kacie's dream, Kacie reached toward Tyler, touching his shoulder.

Damon appeared in front of her instead of Tyler, transformed, hissing menacingly.

Kacie gasped, backing away.

Jeremy: (voice over from 1.16 There Goes the Neighborhood) "Maybe we can help Kacie."

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", at cheerleading practice, Damon was in his car. He looked at Kacie tauntingly.

Kacie had a brief flashback of Damon attacking her in the woods. She seemed to be pushing the thought away, thinking that it was impossible. She seemed confused and dazed.