chapter 22 - Founder's Day

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Stefan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.21 "Isobel", in the Grill, Alex, Elena and Isobel sat at their table.

"I want the invention," Isobel told them.

"We don't have it," Alex told her in annoyed confusion.

 "But Pearl gave it to Kaylin, and Kaylin gave it to Damon," Isobel told them. "And you two are going to get it for me."   

From 1.21 "Isobel", outside the school, everyone was preparing for the Founders' Day Parade.

Drew was standing behind Liv further away, who was still texting.

"He'll kill you before he gives it up," Alex told her.

Isobel tilted her head. "Is that before or after I kill your sister Liv?"

"No," Alex whispered, turning to where Liv and Drew had been standing. They were gone now. "Liv?" 

From 1.21 "Isobel", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex, Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie were meeting up, trying to figure out a way to save Liv and the device.

"I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel so she can give it to John, who's gonna turn around and kill me," Damon told them.

"But it'll be useless," Elena told him, gesturing to Bonnie. "Bonnie can take its power away."   

From 1.21 "Isobel", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Emily's Grimoire was open with the device next to it.

Bonnie stood next to the table it was on, beginning the spell, closing her eyes in concentration, hovering her hands over the device, using magic to levitate it.

From 1.21 "Isobel", in Town Square, Alex, Elena and Isobel were meeting. Drew, Cherie and Frank were on Isobel's side. Stefan, Damon and Kaylin were on Alex and Elena's side.

Isobel held her hand toward Alex and Elena for the device.

Alex hesitated, pulling the device out, handing it to Isobel. "You took a risk with Damon. How did you know he was going to give it to us?"

Isobel smiled. "Because he's in love with you."

Alex looked toward Damon.

Damon looked away.

Stefan, Kaylin and Elena didn't seem surprised. 

From 1.21 "Isobel", in Isobel's House, John was lying on the floor in pain, groaning, a scratch on his forehead from being beat down.