chapter 12 - Unpleasantville

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Tyler: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", on the football field, Stefan and Damon were sitting next to each other.

Stefan sat up. "Wasn't real, Damon." Damon looked at him in confusion. "Our love for Katherine."

They stood.

"I'm gonna bring her back," Damon told him.

Stefan looked at Damon in shock.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", outside the school, Stefan and Damon were talking.

"There's a tomb underneath the church," Damon told him. "The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the public library, Jeremy and Anna were kneeling on the floor.

"I'm Anna," Anna told him.

Jeremy rubbed his head, laughing. "I'm Jeremy."   

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, Kacie sat at the desk, opening the journal.

George Lockwood, 1864.

Kacie flipped through the journal, reading. 

The sketch was of a vampire in transformation.

Kacie looked at it in confused shock, recognizing it. She remembered the night at the bonfire when Damon attacked her, the dreams that he had given her in the hospital, and the attack on the side of the road after the car wash, remembering that Damon had compelled her to remain quiet. She looked scared, wondering if she was hallucinating or confusing the attacks, closing her eyes, slamming a hand over the drawing in denial.

Anna: (voice over from 1.11 Bloodlines) "You know, my great-grandfather actually showed me a journal. He had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the library, Jeremy, Liv and Kacie were here, sitting on the floor in a circle, leaning against the shelves behind them, work spread around them.

Anna was sitting next to them. 

Kacie closed the Lockwood journal, placing it on the floor next to her.   

Anna handed a file folder to Kacie.

Kacie took it. "What is it?"

"Proof," Anna answered. "Sort of."

Kacie opened the folder, revealing a stack of papers inside.

Animal Attack