chapter 6 - Lost Girls

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion's Historical Society room, Alex and Elena looked at the original guest registry.

"Is that Damon Salvatore?" Alex asked.

"Stefan Salvatore?" Elena went on.

Alex and Elena read the last name together. "And Kaylin Salvatore?"

Damon, Stefan and Kaylin's names were together in the list, in cursive.

Kaylin thought quickly. "The original Salvatore siblings."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Kaylin were sitting at a table, getting ready for the Founder's Party.

Damon was standing nearby. "1864. You and Katherine were the perfect couple."

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", in the Grill, Matt and Kaylin were sitting at their table.

Kaylin stood, pulling Matt with her.

"What are we doing?" Matt asked.

"Having fun," Kaylin answered, pulling him toward the pool table. "You're breaking."

Matt smiled a small smile.

Kaylin took two pool sticks, holding one toward Matt.

Matt took it. 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, Mayor, Sheriff, Mrs. Lockwood and Logan were having a meeting.

"Did you get the Gilbert watch?" Sheriff asked.

Logan sat down on the other side of the table as her, sighing. "I can get it."

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", in Jeremy's room, Logan found the pocket watch, holding it in front of him for him to see.

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", in the Gilbert House's hallway, Logan walked toward the stairs.

Liv was standing in his way, looking at him in confused suspicion. "What are you doing here?"

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", on the road, Damon compelled Kacie. "Don't say anything to anybody."

Kacie seemed to be in a trance.

Damon leaned closer to bite her neck.

Kacie sensed the danger, turning around, running away down the street.

Damon followed her.

Kacie turned her head back to look toward him to make sure he was a good distance away.