chapter 13 - The Children of the Damned

Outfits in the external link

 From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Caroline: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in flashback, in Stefan's room, Stefan was sitting on his bed.

Katherine stood in front of him. She smiled, chuckling, shaking her head. "You have no idea of the future I have planned for us, Stefan. You, me, Damon and Kaylin."

Katherine compelled Stefan.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", on the football field, Stefan and Damon were sitting next to each other.

Stefan sat up. "Wasn't real, Damon." Damon looked at him in confusion. "Our love for Katherine."

They stood.

"I'm gonna bring her back," Damon told him.

Stefan looked at Damon in shock.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", outside the school, Stefan and Damon were talking.

"There's a tomb underneath the church," Damon told him. "The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her."

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school cafeteria, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex and Elena were interrogating the vampire.

Damon leaned forward, hands on his knees. "Tell me how to get into the tomb. Hmm?"

Kaylin drove the stake further into his stomach, making him groan in pain. 

Elena looked away. 

"The grimoire," the vampire told them.

"Where is it?" Nicola asked.

  "Check the journal," the vampire told them. Anna was standing in the hall, looking in through the window, listening. "Jonathon Gilbert's."   

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the gym, Anna, Jeremy and Kacie were standing at the punch bowl.

Anna looked at Jeremy. "Can I borrow your ancestor's journal?"

"I gave it to my history teacher," Jeremy told her. He looked at Kacie. "You could loan her yours, right?"

"Can't," Kacie told them. "Lost it, remember?" 

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the library,Anna noticed that Kacie had forgotten the Lockwood journal, slowly picking it up, examining it curiously.

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the gym, Jeremy, Kacie and Anna were at the punch table.

 Anna's eyes started to transform. 

Kacie looked at her in recognition, numb and in denial. "Your eye."   

Anna turned away from Kacie so she wouldn't see her face. "Uh, there's something in it." She returned normal. Off in the distance, Kaylin was looking at Anna in confusion and recognition, starting to walk forward. Anna noticed her. "Forget it. I gotta go."