chapter 17 - Let the Right Ones In

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.09 History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church. A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. I'm gonna bring her back."

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the tomb, Damon was still searching, looking at the blood bag in his hand.

Stefan and Kaylin approached him.

"Damon," Kaylin told him.

"She's not here!" Damon yelled in anger, anguish and betrayal, throwing it into the stone wall, making the bag burst and the blood splatter over the wall and floor.

Stefan and Kaylin looked at Damon worriedly.

"Damon, we need to get out of here," Stefan told him.

"It doesn't make sense," Damon told them. "They locked her inside."

"If we don't leave now, we're not getting out," Kaylin told him.

Nicola appeared out of the darkness. "Damon! Please."

Kaylin, Damon and Stefan looked at Nicola in surprise for a moment.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", at Fell's Church, Bonnie/Emily was preparing the spell to destroy the crystal.

Stefan and Damon were nearby.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Stefan asked.

"With one comes all," Bonnie/Emily told them.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Kaylin were sitting on the couch.

Pearl, Cristian and Anna stood nearby.

Pearl looked at Kaylin and Damon. "We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside the town. I'll suffice for now."  

"All 26 vampires?" Kaylin asked.

"Not all, some," Pearl answered.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the tomb vampires' house, Beth-Anne and Fredrick were sitting together on a couch.

"I hate this house," Fredrick told her."I didn't stay locked up for a 145 years to end up locked here."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the Grill, Liv and Cristian were sitting at their table.

Cristian smiled. "Mind telling me your name?"

Liv leaned forward against the table. "Hmm... can't do that."

"Why not?" Cristian asked.

"'Cause I don't know yours," Liv answered, nodding to him. "You first."