chapter 10 - The Turning Point

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Jeremy: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the cemetery, Logan raised his stake to kill Stefan.

Nicola stood, running toward him. "No!"

Kaylin forced herself to stand, rushing toward Logan, standing behind him, biting into his neck.

Nicola stopped running.

Kaylin fed on Logan until he died, letting his body fall.

From 1.07 "Haunted", in Stefan's room, Vicki and Kaylin sat together in a chair that was wide enough for three people, cupped like a mushroom, but bigger than a mushroom chair.

Stefan sat across from them on a bench. 

Damon sat at Kaylin's desk, reading the newspaper, holding the Gilbert watch. "There's nothing about that Logan guy Kaylin killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up."

From 1.08 "162 Candles", in the Sheriff's office, Sheriff sat at her desk.

Damon gave her a box of vervain.

Sheriff closed the box. "It's a small circle. Founding Families, a few city officials."  

Damon sat down. "And I, of course, will do anything I can to help."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in History class, Alaric pointed to his name on the board. "Alaric Saltzman. I'm your new history teacher."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in History class, Jeremy, Liv and Kacie were talking to Alaric.

Liv noticed the ring on Alaric's finger. "Nice. Weird, but I like the weird stuff."   

Alaric smiled. "Yeah. Thanks. It was my father's."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in the woods, Stefan and Elena were talking nearby the car.

"I have to leave, Elena," Stefan told her. "Too many people have died. I can't be a part of your life anymore."

"Don't go, Stefan," Elena told him.

Stefan kissed her hand, putting a hand on her cheek. "Goodbye, Elena."

Stefan turned around, walking away.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Jenna walked in.

Alaric stood outside the door.

"You know what?" Jenna asked. "I'm not gonna invite you in." She looked toward the kitchen, looking at Alaric, her voice a whisper. "Kids."

"Well, some other time, then," Alaric told her.

In the kitchen, Jeremy, Kacie and Liv were listening.