chapter 1 - Pilot

Outfits in the external link

Day One

Night - The Woods

Over the fog-covered forest floor, a young man's voice was spoken. "For over a century, I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story."

-

Unknown Road

(Song:) Sort Of - Silversun Pickups 

A couple drove down the street, the man in the driver's seat, his girl next to him. The man had brunette hair, brown eyes and tan skin. The woman had blonde hair, hazel eyes and fair skin.

"An hour's drive to hear that crap," the man told her. "You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way."

"He wasn't that bad," the woman told him.

"He sounded like James Blunt," the man told her.

"What's wrong with that?" the woman asked.

"We already have a James Blunt," the man answered. "One's all we need."

The woman chuckled. "So why did you come?"

The man looked at her. "Because I love you."

The woman tilted her head. "Nicely done." She looked outside. There was fog covering the pavement of the road. "What's with all the fog?"

"It'll clear in a second," the man told her.

"Watch out!" the woman screamed.

The warning was too late. The car drove over a man, making the man to act quickly and look at the woman.

"Are you okay?" the man asked.

"We just hit someone!" the woman told him. "Oh, my God!"

"Call for help," the man told her, opening the car door, getting out, closing it behind him, walking toward the man they had hit.

The woman looked at her phone, trying to make a call. "Come on, come on!"

The man knelt next to the one they had hit. "Please be alive! Oh, my God."

The man they had hit leaned forward, fangs in his mouth, biting the man.

The woman opened her car door, getting out, closing it behind her, looking around. "There's no signal! Darren!" Darren and the man they had hit were no where in sight. "Darren?"

The woman shone her flashlight toward the car.

Darren's body fell onto the car with a deafening crash, the windshield breaking.

The woman screamed, turning around, running away down the road. Something unseen pulled her into the sky, the woman never seen alive again.

-

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 

-