chapter 5 - You're Undead To Me

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Caroline's room, Damon was lying on the bed, reading.C

Caroline was standing nearby, trying on the blue dress. "How come you don't sparkle?"

"Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun," Damon answered.

"You go in the sun," Caroline told him.

  Damon held up his hand with a ring just like Stefan's. "I have a ring. It protects me. Long story."   

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Jeremy's room, Jeremy, Elena, Alex and Liv were talking.

Elena looked at Jeremy. "The pocket watch, where is it?"

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Jeremy's room, Jeremy picked the watch up sadly, opening it, looking inside. He closed his eyes and the watch.

Jeremy: (voice over from 1.04 Family Ties) "It's supposed to be mine."

Sheriff: (voice over from 1.04 Family Ties) "Did you get the Gilbert watch?"

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, the Mayor, Sheriff, Mrs. Lockwood and Logan were having a having a meeting.

Logan sat down on the other side of the table as her, sighing. "I can get it."

"Good," Sheriff told him. "We're going to need it." 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion, in the Heritage Display room,  Damon was holding an amber crystal with an iron setting. 

Caroline stood next to him. "What is that?"

"It's a very important crystal," Damon answered.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Stefan and Elena were on the dance floor, arguing.

"You're the mystery guy, and I like that," Elena told him. "But with mystery comes secrets."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Stefan and Elena were standing nearby the pond.

"I just need you to trust me," Stefan told her. 

"Trust is earned," Elena told him.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler and Alex were talking.

Alex tried to step around him.

Tyler stepped in her way.

Alex tilted her head in annoyance.

"One chance," Tyler told her. "That's all I'm asking." 

Alex sighed, giving in. "Fine. One chance."

Kacie had been watching with a suspicious yet amused look. She walked toward Alex.

Alex sighed. "Oh, here we go."