chapter 14 - Fool Me Once

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Eliza: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", on the football field, Stefan and Damon were sitting next to each other.

Stefan sat up. "Wasn't real, Damon." Damon looked at him in confusion. "Our love for Katherine."

They stood.

"I'm gonna bring her back," Damon told him.

Stefan looked at Damon in shock.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.09 History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church. A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in the underground chamber, Bonnie turned to see the door to the tomb.

Damon: (voice over from 1.12 Unpleasantville) "Tell me how to get in the tomb."

Vampire: (voice over from 1.12 Unpleasantville) "The grimoire."

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school cafeteria, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex and Elena were interrogating the vampire.

"Where is it?" Nicola asked.

   "Check the journal," the vampire told them. Anna was standing in the hall, looking in through the window, listening. "Jonathon Gilbert's."     

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school hallway, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were speaking. Damon and Kaylin were leaning against a door frame, facing each other. Nicola was leaning against the vending machine behind them.

"So, the grimoire..." Kaylin trailed off. "That was Emily's, right? That's what you need to reverse the spell."

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon was sitting at the desk.

Nicola was sitting on the couch.

Stefan and Kaylin were standing.

"You help me?" Damon asked. "I don't know. It seems a little unnatural."

"I'll do anything to get you out of this town," Stefan told him, leaning forward against the desk. "But the other vampires, they have to stay put. Katherine and Cristian... I would consider that."

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in the cemetery, Stefan was now standing in front of the girls, facing Damon. "I can't let you bring her back, I'm sorry."

"So am I," Damon told him. "For thinking for a second that I could trust you." He rushed around Elena, Stefan and Alex, grabbing Nicola from behind, startling her, his arm around her throat. He bit his wrist, feeding Nicola his blood. Nicola struggled as hard as she could, her words of protests muffled by his wrist. Alex and Elena turned to face them, gasping, backing away. Stefan stepped closer worriedly. "Give me the book, Stefan, or I'm snapping Nikki's neck, and you, Kaylin and I will have a vampire niece."