chapter 18 - Under Control

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the Grill, Liv and Cristian were sitting at their table.

Cristian smiled. "Mind telling me your name?"

Liv nodded to him. "You first."

Cristian smiled, slightly impressed at how she had handled that. "Cristian."

Liv smiled. "Liv." 

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Grill, Liv walked into the Grill, soaked, as if she had been walking through the pouring rain, wearing only a leather jacket. She took a deep breath, as if she felt good.

Cristian appeared. "Looks like you're a strange one."

Liv turned to face him.

Cristian smirked.

Liv shook her head, smiling a small smile. "You have no idea."

 From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Grill, Cristian and Liv were standing next to the Foosball table.

Liv shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself, nodding. "Sure."

Cristian and Liv turned, starting to walk toward a table.

Cristian looked at her, taking off his jacket, turning to face her, making her stop. "You look like you're freezing."

Cristian wrapped his jacket around Liv's shoulders.

Liv smiled a small smile. "Thanks."

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in Liv's room, Liv walked into her room, closing the door behind her, walking closer to her bed, starting to take of her jacket. She stopped to realize that the jacket she had over her leather jacket wasn't hers. That she was still wearing Cristian's, and that she had forgotten to give it back to him. She sighed, looking at the jacket sleeves over her arms numbly, distantly.

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", Kaylin, Stefan and Damon's phone conversation. (Kaylin outside the tomb vampires' house, Stefan and Damon in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, on speaker)

"What happened?" Damon asked.

"They're torturing Nikki to get to us," Kaylin answered. "Then they're going to kill her."

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the basement of the tomb vampires' house, the tomb vampires were tying Nicola to the ceiling by ropes around her wrists, making her stand.

"Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?" Fredrick asked. "I say that's exactly what we're here for."

Fredrick stood behind Nicola, tilting her head back, biting her neck, feeding. Nicola struggled, groaning in pain. Fredrick tightened his hold, feeding harder, making her scream.