chapter 4 - Family Ties

Outfits in external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", in History class, Stefan and Elena looked at each other, smiling.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the cemetery, Stefan and Elena were talking.

"I'm Elena," Elena told him.

"I'm Stefan," Stefan told her.

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Alex turned around.

Damon stood directly in front of Alex, tilting his head, looking over her inquisitively. "I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." Kaylin appeared in the hall behind them. Alex and Elena turned their heads to see Kaylin. "Oh, hey, Kaylin." Damon looked at Alex and Elena. "And this is our little sister."

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Town Square, Stefan and Elena were talking.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother or a sister," Elena told him.

"It's complicated," Stefan told her.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Alex and Damon were talking.

"Which one of you dated her first?" Alex asked.

"Ask Stefan," Damon told her. "I'm sure his answer differs from mine."

"How was Kaylin close to her?" Alex asked.

"They were best friends," Damon answered.

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", in the alley, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were arguing.

Stefan stepped closer. "Katherine is dead. And you hate me, because you loved her. And you torture me, because you still do." 

Damon looked away. 

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Caroline's room, Caroline and Damon were in bed.

Damon sat up, transforming.

Caroline looked at him in shock and horror.

Damon bit into her neck, feeding.

Caroline screamed in horror and pain. 

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", in Caroline's room, Caroline was lying in her bed in a blue bra shirt. Damon laid next to her, shirtless, both sleeping.

Eliza sighed, walking over to Caroline's side of the bed, lightly shaking her shoulder. "Caroline." She looked at her hand, realizing Caroline's blood was staining her skin. Eliza was worried. "Caroline?" Caroline still didn't move. "Care? Care!" 

Damon noticed Caroline's blood on the pillow, smelling it hungrily. He transformed, tossing the pillow to the side.

Eliza looked at him in shock and horror.