chapter 7 - Haunted

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Vicki: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Kaylin and Elena were talking.

Elena swallowed her fear. "What are you?"

Kaylin slowly looked at Stefan.

Stefan looked at Elena blankly, waiting for her reaction.

Kaylin looked at Elena. "We're vampires."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Grill, Alex, Elena and Stefan were sitting together at a table.

"You said neither you or Kaylin kill to survive," Elena told him.

"Animal blood keeps me alive," Stefan explained. "Kaylin takes blood bags from blood banks. She's calls it a necessary evil if she doesn't want to kill people. But neither of us are as strong as Damon. He can be very powerful." 

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Alex and Elena stood inside.

Damon stood outside at the door. "Stefan finally fessed up."

 Damon stepped inside. 

Alex looked at him, scared, angry and defensive. "Stay the hell away from us."   

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the woods, Stefan, Elena and Alex reached their car.

Stefan pointed at Elena's necklace. "That necklace..." Elena looked at her necklace, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear. Stefan looked at Alex. "And that bracelet." Alex looked at her bracelet. "They contain an herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Gilbert House, Stefan and Elena were talking on the porch.

"I promise I will keep your secret, and that I will make sure that Alex doesn't tell anyone, but... I can't be with you, Stefan," Elena told him.

Stefan looked hurt.    

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion, in the Heritage Display room, Damon was holding an amber crystal with an iron setting.

Caroline stood next to him. "What is that?"

"It's a very important crystal," Damon answered.

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in a MFHS hallway, Bonnie, Eliza and Caroline were walking.

Caroline looked at Bonnie. "Are you psychic or clairvoyant?"

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch," Bonnie told them.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Grill, Alex, Elena and Stefan were sitting together at a table.

"There was a time when this town was very much aware of vampires," Stefan told them.