chapter 16 - There Goes the Neighborhood

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Jeremy: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the woods, Anna and Jeremy kissed. 

Anna pulled away, transforming. 

Jeremy looked at her in alarm. "Anna, your face!"

Anna turned away from him. "It's nothing."

"It didn't look like nothing," Jeremy told her. 

From 1.15 "A Few Good Men", in the Grill, Caroline, Eliza, Alex, Elena, Matt and Kelly were standing together by the bachelor raffle ticket table.

Kelly looked at Elena. "Matt told me that you broke his little heart."

Alex looked at Matt.

Matt blushed. "Mom!"

Kelly looked at Caroline. "He found his rebound girl."

Caroline looked down, hurt.

Eliza looked at Caroline sympathetically.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.09 History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", at Fell's Church, Bonnie/Emily was preparing the spell to destroy the crystal.

Stefan and Damon were nearby.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Stefan asked. 

"With one comes all," Bonnie/Emily told them.

Stefan held Damon's jacket. "28 vampires, Damon. You can't just bring them back."

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the tomb, The blood bag that Damon had thrown dripped down from the wall.

Harper sat below the pool of blood on the wall.

The blood dripped toward him.

Harper stood, opening the door of the tomb, weakly, unsteadily walking outside. He looked at the stone ceiling above him, finally free.

From 1.15 "A Few Good Men", outside the tomb vampires' house, Harper was walking down a path through the woods, approaching a house, knocking on the door.

The woman that he had seen in the Town Square earlier answered the door. "Pearl, it's Harper."

Pearl, Anna and Cristian approached them.

The woman turned around, walking back into the house.

Pearl looked at Harper. "I'm glad you found us." Harper slowly stepped inside. "Cristian, close the door, please."