chapter 20 - Blood Family

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in a flashback in Stefan's room, Stefan was sitting on his bed, shirtless.

Katherine stood nearby.

"I want you all to myself," Stefan told her.

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in a flashback in Damon's room, Katherine and Damon were in bed.

Katherine: (voice over from 1.13 Children of the Damned) "Just as he wants me."

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in a flashback in Stefan's room, Stefan was sitting on his bed, shirtless.

Katherine stood nearby. "But I'm the one who gets to make all the rules."

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in a flashback in Stefan's room, Katherine was laying on the floor, weakened by vervain.

Stefan knelt next to her worriedly, shirtless.

Giuseppe stood next to him. "Go get the sheriff. We have a vampire."

"No!" Stefan told him.

Later, Giuseppe watched the Sheriff place a muzzle over Katherine's head.

The sheriff and another man picked Katherine up, carrying her off.

Damon ran into the room. "No! Don't take her!" 

Giuseppe grabbed Damon, pushing him against the wall. "You'll be killed along with them!"

Kaylin stood in the hallway, watching them take Katherine in absolute confusion, too stunned and frightened to move.  

Damon grabbed his father by his shoulders, making eye contact angrily. "Then let me be killed!"

Kaylin watched hopelessly.

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in a flashback, in town, a man shot Cristian through his chest. The bullet seemed to be laced with vervain, burning his skin and wound, making him weak, falling to the ground.

Stefan and Kaylin were watching.

Kaylin started to run forward. "No! Cristian!"

Stefan held Kaylin back. "Kaylin, no." Kaylin pulled away from Stefan, crying silently. Stefan placed his hands on her shoulders. "We're going to get them back. Katherine, Cristian... Okay?"

Kaylin nodded.

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the woods, Nicola held a hand to her head weakly, barely able to stand. "Stefan?" She could barely keep her eyes open, starting to fall to the ground. Stefan caught her in his arms. He looked at the blood from her wounds, lost in a trance. Nicola noticed, trying to pull away. "Stefan..." Stefan noticed that blood was on his fingers, slowly licking it away. Nicola looked away weakly, closing her eyes. "No, Stefan, don't."