chapter 9 - History Repeating

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Bonnie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.08 "162 Candles", outside the Grill, Lexi stalked closer to Sheriff.

Sheriff shot her.

Damon appeared in front of Lexi, staking her in the heart.

Kaylin gasped in horror.

Stefan pulled Alex and Elena into hiding.

Nicola stopped where she was, looking toward them in shocked horror.

Kaylin pulled her into hiding. "Oh, my God." 

Stefan and Kaylin looked at each other in pain, betrayal and shock that their brother had just killed their best friend.   

Stefan: (voice over from 1.08 162 Candles) "He killed her."

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", in the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Nicola was still holding Zach's body.

Stefan knelt to the left side of Nicola. 

Kaylin next to the right side of Nicola.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.08 162 Candles) "He killed Zach, he killed Tanner."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Stefan's room, Damon snapped Vicki's neck, killing her, letting her fall.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.08 162 Candles) "He turned Vicki."

From 1.08 "162 Candles", outside the Grill, Stefan, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex and Elena wee talking.

"I have to kill him," Stefan told them.

Nicola looked at Alex and Elena. "Why are you trying to save him? He's never gonna change. Don't you see that? He's never gonna change."

"I'm not trying to save him, Nicola, I'm trying to save them," Elena told her, looking at Stefan and Kaylin.

"You have no idea what this will do to you, Stefan," Alex told him. "Please, Kaylin."

"Everywhere we go, pain and death follows us," Kaylin told them. "Damon follows us. No more."

"Kaylin," Elena told her. "Please, please, talk to us."

Stefan stood his head. "No." He looked down, looking at Elena. "You were right to stay away from me."

Stefan and Kaylin rushed away.

Nicola took a step after them, looking hopelessly confused on what to do. 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion, in the Heritage Display room, Damon was holding an amber crystal with an iron setting.

Caroline stood next to him. "What is that?"