Prologue

Ariana's P.O.V.

My heart beats fast in my chest as I  walk quickly through the huge traffic jam. My head spins as a whole bunch of things run through my mind, none of them good.

Think positive Ariana, I repeat to myself.

I pass by a whole bunch of angry people who want to leave but can't cause the road is blocked by the accident.

I pass by a whole bunch of cars like mustangs, Hondas, and Fords.

The sky is dark and I can tell that it's about to rain really hard. A flash of lightning flashes across the sky, followed by a big sound of thunder.

I pass by a stressed out mother trying to calm down her crying baby. I pass by a couple, happy that they weren't the ones in the accident. I even pass by a father playing a game of rock, paper, scissors with his blue eyed toddler son trying to keep him occupied.

All of this seems so familiar. This brings my mind back to the day that my parents died in a car accident back in Bakersfield.

Please be okay, I repeat as I get closer to the yellow tape surrounding the accident scene.

I notice that the accident is consisted of three cars crashed together. I notice someone in the back of an ambulance talking to a police officer.

I also notice two body bags on the ground, kinda like how my parents were found dead when I got to the accident scene back in February.

Fear begins to confide in me. I don't see Justin anywhere. He could be one of the victims in the two body bags.

I rush past the yellow tape and into the accident scene.

"Ma'am you can't be in here"A police officer stops me.

"Please tell me who's in those body bags"I beg the police officer and he looks at me with a sad look.

"Please, I need to know"I plead again, tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you the one we called earlier about Justin? He was one of the victims in the accident"He asks me and I nod.

"Well I have some bad news......"He begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! Welcome to the first part of Sunlight! I'm so excited for this book and you should be excited about it too.

I decided to do a prologue to start this book out. From what you read, Justin has been in a bad accident. You will have to wait and read the following updates and see what happens to him. It will be awhile before I post the chapter with this scene in it.

This part is kinda like the first chapter of Moonlight when her parents died. What do you guys think happened to Justin?

Save this book to your libraries! I will update the first chapter of this book on Friday.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘