Chapter 15

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Somethin' bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' bout, somethin' bout, somethin' bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' bout, somethin' bout, somethin' bout"I look down at my lyric journal and sing out loud.

The page is titled Dangerous Woman.

I haven't been writing music lately as much as I used to back in high school. I started this song a few months ago during the summer, right after me and Justin moved down here to Palo Alto. I forgot about it and never finished writing it.

This song holds a special place in my heart because it reminds me of the first night me and Justin made love.

Today is Novembed third, my seven month anniversary with Justin and it only felt right to finish writing this song for him. I've been working on it for a few hours but it might not be finished by the end of the day, only because I want to play this song as a piano piece. I need to find a way to get access to a piano so I can play with a few keys and make the rhythm in sync with the lyrics.

"All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' bout, somethin' bout"I continue to sing to myself.

"New song?"I hear Justin's voice and immediately turn around, startled. Justin stands at the door, arms folded, a smile on his face, and his body leaned up against the door frame.

"Umm...yeah"I nod while quickly shutting my notebook closed and trying to hide it away from Justin's view. I slide it under the bed mattress before turning my gaze back on Justin.

"It's been awhile since you've written music"He says. "It has hasn't it?"I agree and stand up from my bed once my lyric journal is completely hidden.

"What's the new song your writing about?"He asks curiously. "It's about you"I answer him and wrap my arms around his neck once I reach him, our bodies now pressed together.

"Oh really?"He smirks and I nod. "Can I hear it?"He asks. "Not yet"I shake my head no.

"Why not?"He pouts. "Because, it's a piano ballad and I want to sing it to you when I have a piano to play"I tell him.

"I know where a piano is that you might be able to play on. You busy Friday night? I could take you?"He offers.

"Where might this piano be?"I ask and narrow my eyes at him. "You'll just have to wait and see. Are you busy or not?"He asks me again, making me nervous for whatever he has planned for Friday night.

"No, I'm not busy"I agree to go anyways. Maybe whatever he has in store for us might not be as bad as I think.

"Great"He smiles and kisses me. "You hungry?"He asks me. "Starved"I say. I haven't eaten since noon. I've been busy writing Dangerous Woman all afternoon.

"Stay right here"He tells me and backs out of the room.

He comes back mere seconds later holding a takeout bag of sushi, a bouquet of flowers, and one of my favorite movies, Harry Potter.

"Happy anniversary"He tells me, bringing a huge smile to my face.

"Aww babe, you shouldn't have"I tell him. "You know I couldn't pass getting you some sort of a gift on our anniversary. I know it's not much but I love you and I had to get you something"He tells me.

"I love you too. I wish my song was ready and that I had a piano so I can sing it to you as a gift in return"I tell him.

"Don't feel sorry for not getting me anything Ariana. You'll just play your song for me on friday, it's no big deal"He says and kisses me again.