Chapter 35

Ariana's P.O.V.

I'm awaken by sweet kisses being placed all over my face. A smile forms on my face as I open my eyes. I'm greeted with brown eyes meeting mine.

"Good morning princess"Justin tells me before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Good morning"I say and kiss him again, only this time letting it linger for a few seconds longer than the first one.

"Your in a good mood"I chuckle against his lips and pull away. "I get to wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world every day, how could I not be in a good mood?"He asks me and I feel my cheeks heat up at his words.

"I wish I could say that I wake up next to the most handsomest guy in the world everyday but it wouldn't be true. Harry Styles, my husband, is always so busy so we rarely get to see other. Your a nice replacement I guess"I joke and Justin scoffs.

"Your a replacement too, for my wife Taylor Swift while she's on her world tour. She's always busy with her career so we rarely get to see each other too"He says and I slap his arm.

"Whatever"I roll my eyes and he kisses me for a third time. "Your irreplaceable, you could never be a replacement"He tells me. "You could never be a replacement either"I tell him.

"Why don't you freshen up while I make us some brrakfast?"He asks me.

"Breakfast sounds great right now"I agree, now realizing how hungry I am by the grumbling of my stomach.

Justin stands up from the bed and throws a tshirt over his bare chest. He leaves the room and I head into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair from its tangles and walk back out into the bedroom to change into less revealing clothes.

I notice Justin's phone buzz from on the bed and can't help but look at the message he's received.

Jesse: Thanks for buying and delivering the new stash yesterday. It was good seeing you. Hope we can be friends again sometime in the future.

I read over the text a few times, making sure it says what I read and that my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Justin met up with Jesse yesterday? I thought he said his car broke down?

I had a feeling Justin was hanging out with Jesse last night but I refused to believe it. I can't believe he lied to me again after he promised not to.

I feel myself getting really angry about what I've just discovered.

I clutch Justin's phone in my hand and  trot out of the bedroom, towards the kitchen where Justin is making us breakfast. The scent of bacon is in the air but all I can seem to focus on is my determination to find out the truth on Justin's whereabouts last night.

"Breakfast is almost ready"He says and stares up at me while mixing a few eggs in a pan.

"Explain what this is"I say, my voice shaky as I raise Justin's phone in front of his face to read the messsge on the screen. I watch as his face drops and he looks at me with panic.

"I was just about to tell you what happened last night over breakfast"He says. "I don't want to wait until breakfast is done, tell me the truth now!"I raise my voice.

"Don't be mad at me, I hate when your mad at me"He says and waves his hand in front of me to call me down. I find myself getting livid each second he doesn't tell me the truth on what happened last night.

"I'm serious Justin, if you don't tell me the fucking truth, I swear-"I begin but he cuts me off. "Okay, just listen, don't interrupt me while I try to explain myself"He says and I cross my arms in front of my chest.